[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
These types of performance just don't go away, that the only worrying matter
We just dont impose ourselves on games this season. I don't think the 3 forwards was a great idea, especially when they've not played together competitively.

We need a couple of patch ups in jan

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If we let Higuain and Dybala play so deep even if they get the ball they have to run for 30-40meters before reaching the penalty area and that's fecking kill most of our chances

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
It's not so much as the defeat that I'm annoyed about is the way we played. Lethargic to say the least. I can take defeat but we've only ourselves to blame. There was not one player out there tonight who even looked like they gave a shit. Only what was on their plate come Sunday.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen guys it was a final. Regardless whether it's Mickey Mouse or not it's a final. You get to finals to win it end of. If that's our preparation and attitude towards finals then screw me sideways!! It's the same old pattern and I've been around a loooong time and seen many with us.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
he's meh

on a technical level hardly improved our midfield
Yes, but he's a better player than Sturaro or Lemina and could substitute for Khedira or Pjanić aptly.

Our game has no flow at the moment, it's the same old stuff we're seeing for years and eventually opponents will find ways how to stop it and counter it. All we ever do is knock the ball around to the flanks for a cross or pass it straight to Dybala and hope he does something. Only Cuadrado changes games because of his pace and dribbling.

I have a feeling our attack is very solid, and its bound to click at one point or another, especially when Pjaca returns so we can see a proper three-spronged attack with players playing in their natural positions (Pjaca-Higuain-Dybala/Cuadrado). But the thing is, our midfield needs to work the ball better so our attackers can attack space instead of endlessly trying to play one-twos or flick-ons that just aren't working against a defensive setup like Milan's tonight where they all try to get behind the ball and keep their positions while strictly marking our target man.

I think what changed this season is that we're not seeing useful runs from the midfield anymore and we're just not on the same physical and technical level as before. One thing consistent about Pogba was his strength and the ability to intercept passes with his long legs, which he would often make into dangerous counter-attacks. Vidal had insane energy as well as being a pretty good passer of the ball and possesing a wicked shot, which made our midfield much more dynamic and dangerous that it is now. Khedira came in when Vidal left but he was never really a replacement for him, because he's more of a holding midfielder and Sturaro will never be Vidal (I think Lemina might actually come closer). Pjanić is no way a Pogba replacement either in terms of play style. So we switched our midfield without really having something to fall back on to besides Marchisio. Pirlo we could do without even if his brilliance often decided games, but two world-class players like Vidal and Pogba had a huge influence to our team, from confidence and team spirit to the technical stuff like play style and trained plays etc.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Listen guys it was a final. Regardless whether it's Mickey Mouse or not it's a final. You get to finals to win it end of. If that's our preparation and attitude towards finals then screw me sideways!! It's the same old pattern and I've been around a loooong time and seen many with us.
Agreed

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
I'm so disappointed with Juve's mentality in this game. That's why we struggle in CL. When we score, we don't WANT to push for another goal....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
ONE BIG APOLOGIZE TO MARK!
Yes you were right.
I didn't watch the penalties since I know that we will lose against Milan on penalties.
Just read the result now on TUZ.
We played like a pussies.
Pjanic one big ZERO.
Everyone bar maybe Marchisio played like a little babies,thinking about their holidays.I can't stand that piece of shit Galliani.
And do not eventually start that stupid stories how this isn't important game for us,that we do not rate Supercoppa much.
We lost against that shitty team twice in two and a half months!!!!!!! .
Gigi although had some saves didn't have his night.Our defense was like a Swiss cheese.
Only that Dubala chance.
Sandro cost us very much this game since Evra did nothing with his passes ,with his head down.
Maybe Alegri should put Quadrado instead of Lichteiner.
Doha ......we lost two Supercoppa there.Fuck with that....
Pussy attitude.
They controlled the game.Only last minutes we did something.
They penetrate in our defense much more easily.
With this kind of playing we won't achieve much.
Oh ,I forgot.We do not have a right to whine about "penalties" after this kind of display.
This one goes also to Allegri. Although Dubala isn't fit maybe he should put him at least for one half since Pjanic was awful.
Gigi was laughing all the time like is playing some humanitarian charity game.
Uuuuuuuuuugh I hate this lost and it hurts much.
Fuck ,fuck,fuck......

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
ONE BIG APOLOGIZE TO MARK!
Yes you were right. .
I didn't watch the penalties since I know that we lose against Milan on penalties.
Just read the result now.
We played like a pussies.
Pjanic one big ZERO.
Everyone bar maybe Marchisio played like little babies.
And do not eventually start that stupid stories how this isn't important game for us,that we do not rate Supercoppa much.
We lost against that $#@!ty team twice in two and a half months!!!!!!! .
Gigi although had some saves didn't have his night.Our defense was like a Swiss cheese.
Only that Dubala chance.
Sandro cost us very much this game since Evra did nothing with his passes ,with his head down.
Maybe Alegri should put Quadrado instead of Lichteiner.
Doha ......we lost two Supercoppa there.$#@! with that....
Pussy attitude.
They controlled the game.Only last minutes we did something.
They penetrate in our defense much more easily.
With this kind of playing we won't achieve much.
Oh ,I forgot.We do not have a right to whine about "penalties" after this kind of display.
This one goes also to Allegri. Although Dubala isn't fit maybe he should put him at least for one half since Pjanic was awful.
Gigi was laughing all the time like is playing some humanitarian charity game.
Uuuuuuuuuugh I hate this lost and it hurts much.
$#@! ,$#@!,$#@!......
Mate listen. One thing you need to remember. Don't beat yourself up about it and let it stress you out. If the players decide to play less than half hearted then so should we. It would have been harder to digest if we gave our all and lost this one. Fuck that!! They're probably smiling soon on their plane back to Caselle Airport and you're stressing here. Let it go. And fuck 'em for that performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna wait for some excuses like the pitch was dry and couldn't play our game. Pfffffft.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, but he's a better player than Sturaro or Lemina and could substitute for Khedira or Pjanić aptly.

Our game has no flow at the moment, it's the same old stuff we're seeing for years and eventually opponents will find ways how to stop it and counter it. All we ever do is knock the ball around to the flanks for a cross or pass it straight to Dybala and hope he does something. Only Cuadrado changes games because of his pace and dribbling.

I have a feeling our attack is very solid, and its bound to click at one point or another, especially when Pjaca returns so we can see a proper three-spronged attack with players playing in their natural positions (Pjaca-Higuain-Dybala/Cuadrado). But the thing is, our midfield needs to work the ball better so our attackers can attack space instead of endlessly trying to play one-twos or flick-ons that just aren't working against a defensive setup like Milan's tonight where they all try to get behind the ball and keep their positions while strictly marking our target man.

I think what changed this season is that we're not seeing useful runs from the midfield anymore and we're just not on the same physical and technical level as before. One thing consistent about Pogba was his strength and the ability to intercept passes with his long legs, which he would often make into dangerous counter-attacks. Vidal had insane energy as well as being a pretty good passer of the ball and possesing a wicked shot, which made our midfield much more dynamic and dangerous that it is now. Khedira came in when Vidal left but he was never really a replacement for him, because he's more of a holding midfielder and Sturaro will never be Vidal (I think Lemina might actually come closer). Pjanić is no way a Pogba replacement either in terms of play style. So we switched our midfield without really having something to fall back on to besides Marchisio. Pirlo we could do without even if his brilliance often decided games, but two world-class players like Vidal and Pogba had a huge influence to our team, from confidence and team spirit to the technical stuff like play style and trained plays etc.
You know when Sturaro and or hernanes get into the starting line up just shows how poor our midfield has now become

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Mate listen. One thing you need to remember. Don't beat yourself up about it and let it stress you out. If the players decide to play less than half hearted then so should we. It would have been harder to digest if we gave our all and lost this one. $#@! that!! They're probably smiling soon on their plane back to Caselle Airport and you're stressing here. Let it go. And $#@! 'em for that performance.

- - - Updated - - -
an I do.
Gonna wait for some excuses like the pitch was dry and couldn't play our game. Pfffffft.
You can't be more right.:tup:
Above that they are good 3-7 mil.per year, not me.
But this feeling is stronger than me.They don't give a fuck,with Allegri at first place ,Gigi also,and they ruined my weekend after having an extra working week.Shame on you pussies.You need Crotone to show how "strong " you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)