[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (5 Viewers)

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
We never win a shootout it's ridiculous...

Terrible performance by us though, we didn't even look like we wanted it. Dybala very very short on confidence, that incredible miss and the penalty were a huge lack of composure
Yeah, I hope the lad lifts himself up from this. He's been gone for a while it's normal to get a bit rusty, he shouldn't be too hard on himself.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
What a great way to give these $#@!s hope for the future. It's a $#@! trophy but that defeat in the league proves we are not as dominant as we think we are. Bottom line is we have to win the $#@!ing league. We can, we should and most of all We Must.
And we will... who's gonna stop us? We have been shit all season still we are first

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
We were absolutely pathetic. Watched this game with my Bilanista and I am totally ashamed now. This attitude was unacceptable ffs, credit to Bilan for showing some passion even though this title is meaningless.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Italian managers will never change
and that's why since last year i want a change in the management area.
Allegri is a decent shot but that's it.
With the kind of players we have we must do so much better than this.
We can't be happy a struggle for victory against pathetic teams.
But hey we're winning so it's all right. Too bad we'll never win champions league playing like that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We never win a shootout it's ridiculous...

Terrible performance by us though, we didn't even look like we wanted it. Dybala very very short on confidence, that incredible miss and the penalty were a huge lack of composure
That was a top class save from Donnarumma. And lol at the morons on here who are calling him average and a one-season wonder. Dude is 17 and is pulling off world-class performances every week.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I can believe how this Milan side took us to PK but I can't believe how piss poor we've been second time against them when we had plenty of time to prepare. No one likes losing but the manner we lost in is pathetic. The look on marottas face said it all. Anyway time to move on, I hope Milan crash and burn.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We just don't have enough technical players. Suso is no beater but having a bit of technical ability put us under constant pressure
Granted but oh boy did evra make suso look like some world class la liga winger tonight. We need another left back this January so I never see evra in our Jersey again.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well it's going to leave a dark stain on some of these players heads during the holidays but I hope they forget it, our season starts from January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)