[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (8 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Double winner should get the Supercoppa by default. How comes a team that has won neither Serie A nor Coppa can reach for the Supercoppa?
:flag1: We payed the referees by winning both the scudetto and Coppa so that bitches as finalists in the Coppa will try to face us at Doha .Their attempt will be a disaster cause we will kill them.I hire a special camera :lol: at the stadium to record Galliani's face after we fuck them.I "expect the same reaction from him" when we put at least 3 goals in their net like the reaction when that bitch Rizzoli dismissed a clear Pjanic goal.Seriously, you are right.They don't deserve Supercoppa game and that title should be ours at first place but anyway it's a good opportunity to show them where their place is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Absolutely agree. They don't deserve to play this game at all. If you're a loser/second in both competition then you don't deserve anything.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
its the same with Confed Cup. Italy played as vice champions of Euro due to Spain qualifying already as World Champions back in 2013. you have to fill the other spot(s) with someone after all

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    Double winner should get the Supercoppa by default. How comes a team that has won neither Serie A nor Coppa can reach for the Supercoppa?
    No way, man. This is a chance to humiliate AC Milan.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    Milan will win it. They're well prepared for this one. Just saw their preps, working on some new stuff. Nasty stuff. Too much to handle. Lot of divings and movements. If you don't believe me, there you go:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #37
    Milan will win it. They're well prepared for this one. Just saw their preps, working on some new stuff. Nasty stuff. Too much to handle. Lot of divings and movements. If you don't believe me, there you go:

:inter:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Marotta 'optimistic’ for Supercoppa

Beppe Marotta says he is “very optimistic” that Juventus will beat Milan for the Supercoppa on Friday.

Milan have history on their side as they beat Juve on penalties in the last Supercoppa between the two teams, yet the Bianconeri travel to Doha on the back of dominant form in Serie A and a domestic double in 2015-16, which included beating the Diavolo in the Coppa Italia final.

“It’s the first trophy of the season up for grabs,” the general manager was quoted as saying by Tuttomercatoweb.

“As history tells us, Juventus always play to win. We’re also going [to Doha] to win.

“Of course, there’s the unpredictability of it being a one-off game so you also need to have that bit of luck.

“Still, I’m aware that the team are in good shape, have a will to win and strong motivations so I’m very optimistic.”

Keep up to date with the latest news and action from Spain's Primera Division with Football Espana - from the team behind Football Italia.

What the fuck is FI smoking, seriously? I want some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)