De Ligt - bad deal
Rovella - should have stayed
Rabiot and McK - still here
AS, Bumucci - still here
Szczesny and Rugani - still here
MDS extended, Ramsey let go on his terms
Paredes, too much money
No fullbacks, no 2nd starter CB

Positives are Pogba, Bremer, di Maria, young players getting a chance I hope in Gatti, Fagioli, Miretti and finally some real wingers instead of CMs and CFs. Still not where we should be but it looks better than when Ronaldo was leaving and we spent a whole summer on Locatelli

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:D

Curious to know what kind of mercato those giving it lower than 5 did expect, coming from an utter failed season with half the team dead and depressed, and given that we are not Barca, PSG or City.
We are Juventus

You must have seriously low expectations.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Absolutely historic mercato if there was any financial scudetto we would have won it. Reducing the wage bill getting rid of the Deadwood like ramsey and princess Dybala. JJ is finally back to challenge for the titles.
Beware of football terrorists

:fab3:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
For me honestly this is an ‘underwhelming but i’ll take it’ 7/10 mercatto, maybe i am a overrating it a bit but i think considering the overall mess and financial limitations we still did complete a massive overhaul that has a better potential upside and doesn’t make us seem any weaker on paper(will as always depend a lot on the injuries) compared to last season, nevermind the increasing financial gap with our competitors on the market, it however also resulted in the end in us keeping both Miretti and Fagioli while as well getting rid of Arthur and Zakaria at the last moment for an actual hefty loan fee + wages off our books for at least this season which tends to maybe go a bit unnoticed but actually puts us in a very good position to further evaluate and pick our targets more carefully for the winter mercatto when we will be ready to further fix and improve the team if necessary.

Apr 19, 2007
I think it was a great market. Our best player demanding out and we got good money for him. Replaced him with the best cb in serie a for much cheaper. And he was about to go to Inter.
Moved a decent amount of old baggage off the books. Berna, Dybala, Ramsey, Arthur, etc all gone. Thats what we needed if we are going to go forward. We are getting good money for Zakaria who we paid peanuts for.
We impreoved our squad and brought in playeers not only to make our team better but switch formations a bit. Wingers were brought in and our midfield was made much better.
Also I love how people say we dont have blah blah because the youth was kept this season. Cant have it both ways but probably just mad that youth is getting time on the field so you cant hate Max as much.
9/10

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think it was a great market. Our best player demanding out and we got good money for him. Replaced him with the best cb in serie a for much cheaper. And he was about to go to Inter.
Moved a decent amount of old baggage off the books. Berna, Dybala, Ramsey, Arthur, etc all gone. Thats what we needed if we are going to go forward. We are getting good money for Zakaria who we paid peanuts for.
We impreoved our squad and brought in playeers not only to make our team better but switch formations a bit. Wingers were brought in and our midfield was made much better.
Also I love how people say we dont have blah blah because the youth was kept this season. Cant have it both ways but probably just mad that youth is getting time on the field so you cant hate Max as much.
9/10
Fascinating that JJ has become a borderline EL team after years of 9/10 mercato, amazing couching, amazing youth development and other great stuff

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/rate-summer-mercato.43717/#post-5829200
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/rate-our-summer-mercato.44409/page-5#post-6226457
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/rate-our-mercato-summer-2015.41745/page-20#post-5091926
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/rate-juves-mercato.42767/page-9#post-5382265

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'll say 6. Got rid of some dead weight, are in better financial shape to make moves going forward, but still some gaping holes in the squad while all the same fitness staff remain in place. Still, we have improved.

Apr 19, 2007
But seriously not every mercato can be rated in the same way. We needed to completely revamp the squad the Tici built bc it was terrible. Letting Dybala and Berna go for nothing and replacing them with better players that are tactically more flexible takes balls and I respect it. Stealing Bremer was a massive win and one that will be remembered down the line. Hes an absolute rock.

Getting someone to run the DM spot to move loca up is huge.

Everyone hates the midfiled tici brought but dont respect the id that had to be completely revamped bc it was to soft to play attacking shit soccer

Apr 19, 2007
With the worst pair of fullbacks out of all the CL 'contenders' and a 34 year old player being the main source of creativity?

Dude stop dreaming. This team is nowhere near that level atm.
34 year old? We have Chiesa,Pogba and Loca as well and a proper striker. Not to mention if cuads goes back to rb we will have that creativity as well

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
CL Contender :rofl: :howler:

Unless City, Real, Bayern, PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea, and even Barcelona withdraw or are transported to an alternate dimension, we're nowhere near being a CL Contender.

Apr 19, 2007
CL Contender :rofl: :howler:

Unless City, Real, Bayern, PSG, Liverpool, Chelsea, and even Barcelona withdraw or are transported to an alternate dimension, we're nowhere near being a CL Contender.
Ill take my chances with pool and chelsea. We are probably 6-7 best but with a full squad we can definetely get to the semis. We have euromax afterall

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
34 year old? We have Chiesa,Pogba and Loca as well and a proper striker. Not to mention if cuads goes back to rb we will have that creativity as well
I appreciate the optimism but this is just a ridiculous take. We are a team still largely in transition. We are struggling to beat pub teams in the league and it's a massive IF to have all those players healthy and hitting their peak form.

Even if they did, this team is still well below the likes of Bayern, Real, City or Pool. Too many uncertainties in this team to expect any sort of impact in CL.

I would just be happy to see us back to winning in Italy again.

Apr 19, 2007
I appreciate the optimism but this is just a ridiculous take. We are a team still largely in transition. We are struggling to beat pub teams in the league and it's a massive IF to have all those players healthy and hitting their peak form.

Even if they did, this team is still well below the likes of Bayern, Real, City or Pool. Too many uncertainties in this team to expect any sort of impact in CL.

I would just be happy to see us back to winning in Italy again.
I did say contender and not frontrunner. There is a difference in being able to beat top teams and being favored to win it all. Its fair to say both years we went to the cl final we were in similar position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)