Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I wanted Depay here , but if he wants more money after he agreed lower one , fuck him .

Go for Belotti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck paredes really, stick rovella in there if he doesn't work out get sms in the winter, no more bullshit high wage signings
JDXUpgZ.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Selling a midfielder after six months really shows the confused state of affairs in the management. Only okay if we are going to invest it in signing SMS.
Big Nips Papi is so based he can sell players two days after signing them.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This fucker lowered his salary last summer from 7m to 4.8m because of his love and commitment to Barca, if he’s not keen enough and grateful for the chance to play for Juve for 5m+ bonus and he needs convincing like Arthur then fuck both.
Oh yeah, no problems on our end if we tell him to stick his €7.5M up his ass, but we should really stay the fuck away from bums like Milik when the Depay deal inevitably falls through. A failed Napoli reject who is injury prone as fuck and barely scores goals in the French league.

Do we actually employ a scouting department at this club? Surely we can’t keep looking at the same 8-9 players every transfer window.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Oh yeah, no problems on our end if we tell him to stick his €7.5M up his ass, but we should really stay the fuck away from bums like Milik when the Depay deal inevitably falls through. A failed Napoli reject who is injury prone as fuck and barely scores goals in the French league.

Do we actually employ a scouting department at this club? Surely we can’t keep looking at the same 8-9 players every transfer window.
I’d rather skip Milik and avoid paying 7m without bonus to a back up and maybe do some scouting and pick someone like Thuram from the Bundesliga.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
First thing first
Change the entire physical management team (J-medical staff, physio, athletic trainer, or whoever responsible)
Unless we do that it Doesn't mtter wich player we sign they will get injured eventually..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)