Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2005
Do we actually employ a scouting department at this club? Surely we can’t keep looking at the same 8-9 players every transfer window.
It feels like we don't... every seasons there are breakthrough players coming from every kind of clubs, and we missed all of them, we can't buy vlahovuc every season or getting Haaland like players from established clubs, but where do the dortmunds, Monacos, fiorentinas, sevillas, and ajaxes of Europe got those kind of players in the first place? How do they able to do that while this club seemingly only orbits around old washed up freebies only?

Even the merda duos could get tonali, leao, Hernandez, hakimi, barela, Bastoni etc... While we have to be content with rumours for the likes of fagjinho, parepiss, failieri, retardi every single seasons...

And allegrisaurus, because we refuse to hire foreign coach...

And the whole injury related things

This club is so fucked up and needs extensive overhaul on many aspect...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We're possibly getting a 15m plusvalenza on a player 6 months after buying him and people are still complaining that we're clueless, lol. It's called business... And that would be a homerun.

I'd rather sell Fagiot but that's water under the bridge now. He's unsellable with those demands-performances.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We're possibly getting a 15m plusvalenza on a player 6 months after buying him and people are still complaining that we're clueless, lol. It's called business... And that would be a homerun.

I'd rather sell Fagiot but that's water under the bridge now. He's unselleable with those demands-performances.
WTF are you on about? Plusvalenza Schmoozvalenza. Fuck that noise. At some point, we have to stop jizzing to plusvalenza and think about fucking winning.

May 26, 2016
Is Zakaria the player to make us win?

Selling him for about 4 times what we bought him for, is great.
Not in our current midfield situation: we are already at the breaking point considering our injuries: selling Zakaria and failing to replace him with someone we can trust to deliver at once would be a huge risk and the pluzvalenza wont do shit in that case.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not in our current midfield situation: we are already at the breaking point considering our injuries: selling Zakaria and failing to replace him with someone we can trust to deliver at once would be a huge risk and the pluzvalenza wont do shit in that case.
Yeah Plusvalenza is the word fuck winning we are truly on the verge of bankruptcy. Depay asks for 7.5 million euros so we target Milik. Paredes is wanted by Allegri so Zakaria needs to be sold. We ideally need six midfielders including Pogba who is constantly injured.
Pogba (Rabiot) -Locatelli(Paredes) -Zakaria (Mckennie) .

May 26, 2016
Yeah Plusvalenza is the word fuck winning we are truly on the verge of bankruptcy. Depay asks for 7.5 million euros so we target Milik. Paredes is wanted by Allegri so Zakaria needs to be sold. We ideally need six midfielders including Pogba who is constantly injured.
Pogba (Rabiot) -Locatelli(Paredes) -Zakaria (Mckennie) .
Im all for chasing Pluzvalenza but if it means we have to put our trust in the likes of Rabiot and Milik every week? no thanks

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Paredes is much more proven than Zakaria... So that's not the case.

I really like Zak, but we really need to move someone. And he'll possibly make more room for Fagioli too.

May 26, 2016
Paredes is much more proven than Zakaria... So that's not the case.

I really like Zak, but we really need to move someone. And he'll possibly make more room for Fagioli too.
If we bring in Paredes on a short contract and sell Zakaria for a profit, i guess it kinda makes sense but it still feels a bit desperate to get rid of a player thats hardly been here for a year. strange priorities

Anyways: my point is that there are several fires that needs sorting atm: selling Zakaria is the least important of them imo , considering the other players that still leech and bring nothing to this club. At least Zakaria shows some sort of dedication when called upon

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If we bring in Paredes on a short contract and sell Zakaria for a profit, i guess it kinda makes sense but it still feels a bit desperate to get rid of a player thats hardly been here for a year. strange priorities

Anyways: my point is that there are several fires that needs sorting atm: selling Zakaria is the least important of them imo , considering the other players that still leech and bring nothing to this club. At least Zakaria shows some sort of dedication when called upon
It's definitely strange and should not a priority, agreed. It's just that fucking stranglehold from Rabiot & Ramsey that leaves us with little other options.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Still doesn't get it if we move for Milik.
Is it because he is targeted by us (Allegri) before or we really interested in him. We need more of SS/LW.

The rumoured 2+8m obligation fee also bigger than what OM paid to Napoli 8m when bought him. He doesnt have a good season, why would we buy him more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)