Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
is he still exist in our books?
Aparently he renewed his contract to not record a minus on him with the promise(him) of going on a loan and after he signed the contract he refused the club that was asking to loan him. He and his agent basically fleeced us.
That was the story I belive, I don't know how accurate.

As for depay, the guy obviously doesn't want to be here so we should move on.
When was the last time a well payed mercenary gaved a fuck about the club he doesn't want to be in.
Just look at rabiot arturd for reference.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
When fit, Zakaria is good. He brings the play forward and wants to shoot, his first few games we looked dangerous. We already have injuries so he'll be useful. Play Rovella and Fagioli, Barella is flourishing over at Inter and our Italian boys deserve the chance more than others in our squad.

Seriously, screw Paredes. Time to break the cycle because Paredes will be a headache when he underperformes, just like Rabiot and Arthur.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When fit, Zakaria is good. He brings the play forward and wants to shoot, his first few games we looked dangerous. We already have injuries so he'll be useful. Play Rovella and Fagioli, Barella is flourishing over at Inter and our Italian boys deserve the chance more than others in our squad.

Seriously, screw Paredes. Time to break the cycle because Paredes will be a headache when he underperformes, just like Rabiot and Arthur.
Yes, and some of those are his.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have started their contacts with Marseille for Milik as a cheaper alternative to depay. The Ligue 1 side are not open to letting him go on loan but want a permanent sale. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri so far is blocking the move of Rovella to Monza. (Sky)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus have started their contacts with Marseille for Milik as a cheaper alternative to depay. The Ligue 1 side are not open to letting him go on loan but want a permanent sale. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri so far is blocking the move of Rovella to Monza. (Sky)
and he should.
Rovella is a good player and I definitely can see him playing for us.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wait, we're selling Zakaria? To who?

In a way this is cool, it means our three young tenors will stay. If we can finance some other transfer then that's cool too. I do like Zak tho
I think we’re doing this to fund Paredes, and after we signed him Rovella will be loaned out.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
The club has no vision, plan or whatsoever of how to build up for future. The only brave move was to tell Ramsay to that he is not in Juve plans. They should do it with Sandro, Rabiot and Arthur! I am sure all three of them can easily find loan move just to have some playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)