Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Ah FFS! I told the fuckers on here the end of the mercato would be incredibly underwhelming and pain-inducing, but no one listened. Plumberson + Parepiss in the same week? What's the strongest alcohol out there? I need 24 bottles pronto.
Imma get you some cachaça :vodka:

To be fair though I think the jury is still out whether this will be worse than last season’s squad. Sure these two might not be something to be excited about but who knows they might perform better than some of our big names.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imma get you some cachaça:vodka:

To be fair though I think the jury is still out whether this will be worse than last season’s squad. Sure these two might not be something to be excited about but who knows they might perform better than some of our big names.
I love Caipirinha. When I was in Chile, I subsisted on Wine, Caipirinha and Pisco Sour.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Big signing already made in January...

We could use one now too, besides Bremer who is only a direct replacement to a big loss in defence. Short term freebie signings or cheap ones are fine, but we could cap up this mercato with a long term big investment for sure. Vlahovic was signed this year, but it was a last season signing still.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We could use one now too, besides Bremer who is only a direct replacement to a big loss in defence. Short term freebie signings or cheap ones are fine, but we could cap up this mercato with a long term big investment for sure. Vlahovic was signed this year, but it was a last season signing still.
It would be slightly ridiculous if we sign Paredes and Emerson Palmieri for a combined fee and combined wages that probably could net us one top young player instead. Very disappointing in fact.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Top guru on VS:

Depay on Tuesday
Rabiot 15M + bonus, need mother to agree.
Paredes only if conditions are very favourable.
Ronaldo begging to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)