Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
New links to Depay again:

With Juve on the look out for a striker, attention turns towards Depay. Economically, the deal will be cheaper than the alternatives, a simple loan is difficult and should Barça release him, the player would ask for a big salary. Juve are thinking very carefully.
Muriel on other hand would cost around €15 million.
(@Gazzetta_it)

Juventus were willing to pay up to 20mln€ for Morata, Atletico is not open to do that deal at the moment.
[@Gazzetta_it]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we don’t have an identity before the season has started? That’s crazy!
You do realize other TOP teams have had an identity for multiple seasons, so it shouldn't be that complicated to develop an identity and stick to it over time.

- - - Updated - - -

With Juve on the look out for a striker, attention turns towards Depay. Economically, the deal will be cheaper than the alternatives, a simple loan is difficult and should Barça release him, the player would ask for a big salary. Juve are thinking very carefully.
(@Gazzetta_it)

Juventus were willing to pay up to 20mln€ for Morata, Atletico is not open to do that deal at the moment.
[@Gazzetta_it]
Same shitty names = same tragic outcome.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You do realize other TOP teams have had an identity for multiple seasons, so it shouldn't be that complicated to develop an identity and stick to it over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Same shitty names = same tragic outcome.
and do you realize Allegri is trying to play a different way this season? Not to mention he has to adjust everything with his primary playmaker out. The only surprise would be if they clicked immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

(@Gazzetta_it)

[@Gazzetta_it]
yes to Depay. Good player with something to prove. Is it Fabiana reporting this?

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
He is, but then we have to sell one of those. Is there a market for them?

Seems like there isn't enough time this summer with the shortened window to make all these moves.
If we could replace Rabiot with Frattesi, that would be a little improvement. After offload Arthur and let one of our youngster stay at the squad.

Jun 16, 2020
Throwback to random guru who said he isn’t for sale and Allegri will use him as RCM

- - - Updated - - -

and do you realize Allegri is trying to play a different way this season? Not to mention he has to adjust everything with his primary playmaker out. The only surprise would be if they clicked immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

yes to Depay. Good player with something to prove. Is it Fabiana reporting this?
Dude believe me, Depay has a horrible personality. He’s notorious for that in The Netherlands. The kind of guy who think that he’s on the level of Henry. He’s been like that ever since he broke through

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Loca
Zakaria
Fagioli
Frattesi
McKennie
Pogba
Rovella or Miretti?

That works. Don’t really trust di marzio as much as in the past but he seems to be suggesting it’s Frattesi or Paredes, not both. If it’s both that would mean no room for Rovella or Miretti.

Personally I’d rather get Frattesi than Paredes. Loca and Rovella can handle regista

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Throwback to random guru who said he isn’t for sale and Allegri will use him as RCM

- - - Updated - - -

Dude believe me, Depay has a horrible personality. He’s notorious for that in The Netherlands. The kind of guy who think that he’s on the level of Henry. He’s been like that ever since he broke through

I’ve always liked him, the attitude doesn’t really bother me. I’d rather have a cocky player than a passive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)