Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kean is probably the 5th choice on the wings and a simple Vlahovic backup at this point. God forbid anything happens to Vlaho. So I don't understand people worrying we sign Morata at this point because he fills a double need... But Kostic and Arnautovic is ofc better and probably cheaper too...

12 months is a lot of time. Let's postpone worrying about that a few months ;).
Kostic and Morata won't be good enough I'm afraid. We should be going all in for Zaniolo, but hey, what do I know? Let's leave it to "the professionals" who have "successfully" managed to get us back to "winning ways."

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Btw Real Betis can't register their newly bought players because of LA Liga internal FFP and they are pushing Alex Moreno out of the club. Very good LB available on cheap, why do we have a look a this bargain. There is much more of it in LA liga, these internal rules are ruining them.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
We are 2 to 3 big signings away from competing for the Scudetto, but we are no signing away from not being such a dysfunctional team.
I know it's just a friendly but I can't even call that Jihadball. Jihad is more organized and well prepared than that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Btw Real Betis can't register their newly bought players because of LA Liga internal FFP and they are pushing Alex Moreno out of the club. Very good LB available on cheap, why do we have a look a this bargain. There is much more of it in LA liga, these internal rules are ruining them.
Lol our scouting department doesn’t exist. It’s always the same 5-6 names every transfer session.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
better yet go to barca and get kessie and aubamyang. they can't register kessie cuz of ffp rules and aubamayang they need to sell to make room

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Kostic, Zaniolo and a LB like Grimaldo or Gaya who are both on expiring contracts are the minimum for me otherwise we are not serious.
Additions to the midfield and CB are welcome but we can trust our youngsters+Gatti for the time being.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kostic, Zaniolo and a LB like Grimaldo or Gaya who are both on expiring contracts are the minimum for me otherwise we are not serious.
Additions to the midfield and CB are welcome but we can trust our youngsters+Gatti for the time being.
Exactly

Then, if we need reinforcements in January, dip in for SMS (provided he hasn't signed a contract extension). Essentially, bring the summer mercato forward if we have to. If we're doing well, SMS in the summer and another CB to replace Bumucci.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We fail to address the inevitable one first so whatever we put on the transfer wont be affect much. You need to meteora that dinosaur first to let a new thing to grow.

First thing first, we need to DRIFT, do it right the first time. It is like building a castle in the quicksand, however fast you try to build, the quicksand will suck it and you will start all over again

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think the lack of quality depth is going to be the biggest problem this season considering that we rarely manage to keep our starters healthy.
It is by far our biggest issue and has been for many years now.

Woj
caudrado bonucci Bremer danilo/pellegrino
Zakaria locatelli pogba
Di Maria vlahovic chiesa

Fully fit and in form, that group isn't that bad. In fact, I reckon it competes for the scudetto.

I think the biggest challenge other than staying fit is allegri getting the system right. That just didn't happen last season and not sure what others think but leading up to this season it still seems fragmented and additional players coming in at the 11th hour doesn't help our cause.

We still don't have an identity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)