Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Inter forums saying Barella is on the market? any idea how much. Guy is fantastic and one player we really missed out on.
He had one fantastic season two years ago but wasn't even close to matching that form last season. 'though he'd obviously be welcome, certainly as an Italian, I wouldn't exaggerate his level.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think Inter´s strategy would be to get Torino to wait until PSG up their offer for Skriniar and sell him first before accepting any Juve bid. Or include some youth prospects.
I doubt Torino have more patience for Marotta’s shenanigans. He has been haggling with them since January and still hasn’t found an agreement. If we sweep in with the money, Torino will definitely sell him to us. The only factor that remains to be seen is the player’s will.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I doubt Torino have more patience for Marotta’s shenanigans. He has been haggling with them since January and still hasn’t found an agreement. If we sweep in with the money, Torino will definitely sell him to us. The only factor that remains to be seen is the player’s will.
I think Torino should be careful waiting for Inter in case we suddenly pull out and look somewhere else. Then they´ve f´ed up big time. Transfer markets are unpredictable.

I do have a feeling though that Bremer, as reported gave his word to Inter months ago, and Torino is just using us to get Inter to pay more. We´ll see.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He had one fantastic season two years ago but wasn't even close to matching that form last season. 'though he'd obviously be welcome, certainly as an Italian, I wouldn't exaggerate his level.
When you have Fagiot, Glassmsey and Arturd still donning your colors, and you are constantly linked with The Argentine Fagiot Parepiss, you do everything in your power to go for a Barella - quality pasta and knows the league well.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a Lolzilian, so his will is where the money's at.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Doesn't really matter if we get him, there are other CBS on the market, but wecsurely made Inter pay like 10m more if we loose. In this case the sale of Skriniar doesn't make sense, unless he refuses to extend

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Turin, the words of Cairo and Vagnati after the meeting with Inter and Bremer's agents
After the meeting between Inter and Turin, a summit was staged between Vagnati, Cairo and the entourage of the Brazilian defender which ended at half past midnight. Inter are still in the running and a meeting with Casadei's agent is scheduled for the next few hours to discuss the engagement. The ball of the game is in the hands of Torino, who will decide who to sell the defender to. “ We had dinner, everything went well with Inter. We had a good chat. Confidence? Yes. Timing? Let's see, there is no rush. The market is still long, let's see what happens. Juve offer? We are talking about it with both clubs ”, says Vagnati at the end of the dinner.

vagnati-torino-incontro-inter-bremer-gdm.jpg

On the sidelines of the summit, the president of Turin, Urbano Cairo also spoke: "When things are done, they say to each other. Juve? I don't comment, don't let me say anything. As soon as I have news, I'll tell them".
Clearly just a ploy to get us to panic into increasing the offer today to secure the deal. I’m sure we’re looking at other players too so hopefully Bini & Bene don’t react to this and let it play out

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Clearly just a ploy to get us to panic into increasing the offer today to secure the deal. I’m sure we’re looking at other players too so hopefully Bini & Bene don’t react to this and let it play out
I wouldn’t say that this is clear what they are doing. All it takes is a little time for Inter to get the agreement with PSG and then we are back to square one. I imagine that this scenario has been mooted to Torino and this is what they’d like ideally. Player, club and fans happy.

On the other hand, we can probably end this today with a definitive bid. If we are serious about Bremer and not just toying with Inter we need to ddts.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Also let's not forget that the original plan was to meet with Inter today and close the deal, we ruined all the plan for inda here.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I wouldn’t say that this is clear what they are doing. All it takes is a little time for Inter to get the agreement with PSG and then we are back to square one. I imagine that this scenario has been mooted to Torino and this is what they’d like ideally. Player, club and fans happy.

On the other hand, we can probably end this today with a definitive bid. If we are serious about Bremer and not just toying with Inter we need to ddts.
Skriniar-PSG links seem to be almost dead. We should just put our offer in, give them until tomorrow to reply and create the urgency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)