Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Gotta say I've never seen a one season wonder CB, playing for mediocre team, with stats like that. Some of the guys mentioned Ogbonna yesterday. Let's not compare them. Torino had 14th defence in the league back then, in goal-shy Serie A, whilst Bremer got them to 5th best D in the league, conceding just 44 goals. He's ready for a big club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we come and give some dry loan too for some of our youngster in top of 40m fee we will get Bremer in no time. just give them Miretti, Coreia and De Winter on loan but they pay their salaries,no option attached

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If we come and give some dry loan too for some of our youngster in top of 40m fee we will get Bremer in no time. just give them Miretti, Coreia and De Winter on loan but they pay their salaries,no option attached
I prefer 10 m option with counter option 15m-20m on our side. This way the loaning club has motivation to develop the player.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
So it looks like we will indeed make our official bid today and if everything goes well i think we’ll have Bremer joining us even before the end of this week.
The rumour says tomorrow. Hopefully Cairo cannot stall this deal for any longer, they need reinforcements in their squads. I think in reality he is pissed at Inter and lured us to that deal himself. They wanted to lowball him thanks to the player will to join them and looks like he fucked them in the end.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Gotta say I've never seen a one season wonder CB, playing for mediocre team, with stats like that. Some of the guys mentioned Ogbonna yesterday. Let's not compare them. Torino had 14th defence in the league back then, in goal-shy Serie A, whilst Bremer got them to 5th best D in the league, conceding just 44 goals. He's ready for a big club.
Exactly this, there is no comparison between the two aside from both being CB’s that are sold by the same team 10years apart from eachother.

- - - Updated - - -

The rumour says tomorrow. Hopefully Cairo cannot stall this deal for any longer, they need reinforcements in their squads. I think in reality he is pissed at Inter and lured us to that deal himself. They wanted to lowball him thanks to the player will to join them and looks like he fucked them in the end.
Yup, it hopefully gets done the sooner the better.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Bremer has been waiting for #Inter until now, giving absolute priority to the Nerazzurri for months. The #Juventus has entered in the last days with a much better offer also for the #Torino . At that point there was no longer a choice to make.
It's the market ✅⌛️✍⚪️⚫️

This guy was on this transfer for months. Probably the biggest confirmation so far

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Andersinho is Bremers friend

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Marotta tried l to low-ball with his "they want money, don't know why, because I want loan with option to buy", technique.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don't get people who says Milinkovic doesn't fit with Pogba but at the same time they advocate for Zaniolo
I see Zaniolo and SMS as totally different type of players, not even comparable, but at the same time i can easily imagine both of them fitting in here with Pogba if it ever comes down to it, altough there are however some similarities between Pogba and SMS for example when it comes to their roles and style of play but i still don’t think they can’t also play together if needed be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)