Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Skriniar-PSG links seem to be almost dead. We should just put our offer in, give them until tomorrow to reply and create the urgency
Yeah, this is literally the only move we can make in this position, but it is a strong one at least. I do think Inter can be more creative in pulling out all the stops to secure him, but at the end of the day, money talks. We just need to make an offer to blow them out of the water and be done with this before it drags on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Toro can't afford to prolong this too much, they still have a mercato to make. Juric is pissed off and is thinking of resigning, he's lost like 6 or 8 players already - without adequate replacements, just have a look at this list:
Belotti - expired
Pjaca - option not taken
Mandragora - option not taken
Praet - option not taken
Pobega - end of dry loan
Ansaldi - contract expired
Brekalo - end of loan, they failed to buy him out

and they're about to lose Bremer, who needs to be replaced too.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Based on most of the reports i’d say that only today we will really know more on the Bremer front, frankly my guess by the looks of it is that we seem to be accelerating a move to see if it’s possible to wrap this deal up fast so that we can perhaps include him in our pre season tour to the US as well.

43B4A0A5-37DB-4EC2-8407-C79FF27ECA46.jpeg

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Another interesting rumor i’ve come across is in regards to Arthur, seems like Arsenal may still be interested and might make a move for him although from what i read it will probably be unrelated to any negotiations we might have for Gabriel, but at this point it shouldn’t even matter that much as long as we manage to somehow offload him.

B3340B39-AAA2-4631-9F42-9A5B9EBA7E0F.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

We're not getting him.
Never say never! :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We're not getting him.
Why not? Are you afraid of competition from little Inter?
IMO he has two options:
He accepts Juve and shows he is ambitious
He accepts the lower package with Inter "showing loyalty to his previous agreement" but then he shows he has no drive in him therefore I rather pass on him anyway.

Bremer is good but its not like he is Koulibaly - There are others at his level and his price.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
The fact that Toro giving Inter a 2nd chance today to close the deal... not sure if they want a bidding war or just they are hating us so much...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why not? Are you afraid of competition from little Inter?
IMO he has two options:
He accepts Juve and shows he is ambitious
He accepts the lower package with Inter "showing loyalty to his previous agreement" but then he shows he has no drive in him therefore I rather pass on him anyway.

Bremer is good but its not like he is Koulibaly - There are others at his level and his price.
I won't lose sleep if we miss out on him but it was fun getting him ahead of Inter.

I am not afraid of anything but sit back and look at the two clubs we are dealing with and you will realizes the outcome.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
The fact that Toro giving Inter a 2nd chance today to close the deal... not sure if they want a bidding war or just they are hating us so much...
As long as we outbid Inter it should be no problem, Cairo will never prefer to take less money… if anything he is rather just doing the best he can to trigger a bidding war between the clubs so that he can make the most out of this sale.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
As long as we outbid Inter it should be no problem, Cairo will never prefer to take less money… if anything he is rather just doing the best he can to trigger a bidding war between the clubs so that he can make the most out of this sale.
We still need to close this deal ASAP or a third team (PSG) can always fuck shit up.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juric is whining that he needs 8 new players so Toro can be competitive this season, yet they're spending precious time dealing with merda who are offering loan plus obligation. For them to come even close to our offer, they would have to sell Skriniar ASAP. I hope we're making important moves behind the scenes - locking Bremer himself.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We still need to close this deal ASAP or a third team (PSG) can always fuck shit up.
Well… let’s hope Bremer wants to stay in Italy if it ever comes to that, which i think is what both him and Torino have in mind, probably the opportunity of staying in the same country(and same city if he chooses us) that he already adapted to and found his best form in might eventually be a key factor here, otherwise i imagine other foreign clubs would have already made some concrete moves in this direction given the relatively reasonable asking price.

- - - Updated - - -

However overall i agree, it’s never too late for somebody else to join the party and potentially hijack him so it would definitely be better if we could wrap up this deal as soon as possible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It appears Inter are now looking for Demiral as an alternative which means Bremer is indeed closer to Juve.
Demiral at Inter - He is a very good defender when not committing stupif fouls but he has these almost in most games. They would overspend for someone who will give us the penalty needed for a win - Im definitely ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)