Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
50-50 Bremer will come.

Still it's Inter who meets Torino, Inter need to match our offer. It's in their hands, and they have a hard time because we have more money atm. Still they could do a loan with obligation reaching the price we offer, if Torino is nice to Marotta.

Im not sure yet, and let's see what happens. I hope he joins us

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Turin, the words of Cairo and Vagnati after the meeting with Inter and Bremer's agents
After the meeting between Inter and Turin, a summit was staged between Vagnati, Cairo and the entourage of the Brazilian defender which ended at half past midnight. Inter are still in the running and a meeting with Casadei's agent is scheduled for the next few hours to discuss the engagement. The ball of the game is in the hands of Torino, who will decide who to sell the defender to. “ We had dinner, everything went well with Inter. We had a good chat. Confidence? Yes. Timing? Let's see, there is no rush. The market is still long, let's see what happens. Juve offer? We are talking about it with both clubs ”, says Vagnati at the end of the dinner.

vagnati-torino-incontro-inter-bremer-gdm.jpg

On the sidelines of the summit, the president of Turin, Urbano Cairo also spoke: "When things are done, they say to each other. Juve? I don't comment, don't let me say anything. As soon as I have news, I'll tell them".

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
https://www.tuttosport.com/news/cal...arra_con_noi_alla_juve_non_troverebbe_spazio_

Filip Kostic's profile has often been associated with the Juventus transfer market but at Eintracht they hope that the Serbian player will be able to continue with their colors. Speaking about it directly was the president of the German club, Peter Fischer, who spoke to Sport 1: "I don't know what he wants to achieve at Juve when Di Maria is already playing on his side. He would watch from the stands. I have hope and the firm feeling that Filip will stay with us - he adds on the Eintracht offer -. He can go to any pub in Frankfurt without having to pay. He is very popular here ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)