Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2020
Udinese will definitely trigger their option for Udogie because it is extremely cheap option (4mil€) and they would be unbeliveable stupid to not do that. Also I think he will be sold this summer for 10-15mil by Udinese to earn capital gains. I hope so that potential buyer will be Juventus coz I don't have enough nervous to watch qgain pellegrini, de sciglio, dead Alex Sandro or worse option to watch Palmieri as a starter on left back.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Udinese will definitely trigger their option for Udogie because it is extremely cheap option (4mil€) and they would be unbeliveable stupid to not do that. Also I think he will be sold this summer for 10-15mil by Udinese to earn capital gains. I hope so that potential buyer will be Juventus coz I don't have enough nervous to watch qgain pellegrini, de sciglio, dead Alex Sandro or worse option to watch Palmieri as a starter on left back.
well it looks like an obligation, so not much choice lol. But yeah 10-15m sounds right, but if we add Ranocchia it could give us an advantage. Maybe include some kind of buy back. I like him, just no space.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
well it looks like an obligation, so not much choice lol. But yeah 10-15m sounds right, but if we add Ranocchia it could give us an advantage. Maybe include some kind of buy back. I like him, just no space.
Udinese are asking 30 million euros or more molina I am not sure why they won't ask the same price udogie.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
who is Cecca? is he reliable?
More reliable then Momblano.

- - - Updated - - -

According to what is being reported by 'SportMediaset', Juventus inquired about Koulibaly with his agent, Fali Ramadani, but for now the Senegalese defender would not intend to accept the bianconero proposal as mark of respect for napoli.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Perisic-Juve: I never received any confirmation by either side. The priority of the player is to stay at Inter.
Kostic is a name on which Juve can work. He's an investment of 10/15mln.(Morik_92)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"Perisic-Juve: I never received any confirmation by either side. The priority of the player is to stay at Inter.
Kostic is a name on which Juve can work. He's an investment of 10/15mln.(Morik_92)
Not gonna pretend to know much about Kostic but is there really no left winger available that’s on the younger side?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Rugani --> Gatti
Chiellini --> Saliba (swap with Arthur 30m each)
Pellegrini --> Udogie
Arthur --> Fagioli
Rabiot --> Pogba
Bernardeschi --> DiMaria
Morata --> Muriel
Kean --> Raspadori
Dybala --> Milinkovic Savic (Another midfielder as we switch to 433)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)