Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (123 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Mane is going to top5 club if he is leaving, meaning its either Real, Bayern or PSG. We are definitely not on that list.
but we need him more than any of them. these 3 teams already have great wingers.

“For me, Sadio Mané is currently the best. In addition to scoring goals, he does magnificent work behind the scenes," Nedved said as quoted by Afrique sports. "I was in his position in 2003 where I had to fight against monsters like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Henry, and Zidane. Mané is in the same register. He is exceptional and for me, the Ballon d'Or must return to him." Read more: https://sportsbrief.com/football/li...ved-backs-sadio-mane-to-win-ballon-dor-award/

:pavel:must do his mission .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
but we need him more than any of them. these 3 teams already have great wingers.

“For me, Sadio Mané is currently the best. In addition to scoring goals, he does magnificent work behind the scenes," Nedved said as quoted by Afrique sports. "I was in his position in 2003 where I had to fight against monsters like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Henry, and Zidane. Mané is in the same register. He is exceptional and for me, the Ballon d'Or must return to him." Read more: https://sportsbrief.com/football/li...ved-backs-sadio-mane-to-win-ballon-dor-award/

:pavel:must do his mission .
So you’re suggesting he should stop playing a fast paced high intensity sabar dancing trickery entertaining football to come to Juventus and turn into a triceratops?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you’re suggesting he should stop playing a fast paced high intensity sabar dancing trickery entertaining football to come to Juventus and turn into a triceratops?
He'd be lucky to turn into a triceratops - it's more likely he'd transform into a stegosaurus.

- - - Updated - - -

Mane is going to top5 club if he is leaving, meaning its either Real, Bayern or PSG. We are definitely not on that list.
Neither are PSG. Sure, they have the funds, but they lack the pedigree and play in a league that's a far bigger joke than Serie A.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Expected a new meeting in the next days between #Juventus and #Raiola’s group

⏳ Juve want to close Paul #Pogba’s signing

Bianconeri will try to extend #DeLigt’s contract until 2025 or 2026 with a lower release clause (currently is €125M)

#Kean and #Pellegrini

[Nicolo Schira]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)