Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Salzburg and Leipzig are basically the same club, both owned and run by red bull. No one had any real chance to sign him at that point without overpaying a lot, that price is for RBL. It is the established track to go from RBS to RBL.

Similar to Pozzo and Co. moving players between Udinese, Granada, and Watford.
A case for FICG to investigate! Oh wait..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I like better if you also replace Fratessi with SMS but considering our limitations, maybe future is all what we can do and not much about present

Many positions to cover, very little to work with
Szoboszlai and Sergej would be insane, if we have money we should go for it. But if we don't, one of them and Frattesi should do

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There's something called depth which we don't have
the only thing we have is depth dude. these players are mostly good squad players. what we don't have is quality for the starting lineup at the appropriate positions. no wingers, no effective dm, no proper regista, no attacking fullback, only one proper 9, etc. just an overall unbalanced, almost random squad.

Mar 9, 2006
the only thing we have is depth dude. these players are mostly good squad players. what we don't have is quality for the starting lineup at the appropriate positions. no wingers, no effective dm, no proper regista, no attacking fullback, only one proper 9, etc. just an overall unbalanced, almost random squad.
Wingers - sure, we gave up on Kulu and Chiesa is injured, so all we have is Cuadrado and Bernardeschi apart from youngsters who Allegri won't use even with his life on line. While we do lack a wingers why the fuck we keep on playing ridiculous 442 formation then? just why?
DM - Fit Zakaria can do this job
Regista - thats the problem - WE HAVE NO PLAYER that can be used as regista but Allegri is still trying to turn Rabiot, Arthur and Bentancur into this type of player which is fucking stupid
Fullbacks - Danilo, Sandro and Pellegrini can do this job but Allegri doesn't want to play with attacking fullbacks
Proper 9 - You have Vlahovic and Morata with Kean as back ups

You will be forever blaming players when in reality its a coach who can't get the job done.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You will be forever blaming players when in reality its a coach who can't get the job done.
and you'll be blaming the coach when the last 2 coaches already failed, with an even stronger squad. but the only thing you look at is xg hahaha

i've been telling for a few years that the overall quality of our squad has been getting worse year by year. i still somehow want to have italiano for next season, you'll start to shit on him by the end of august. it's gonna be fun.

Mar 9, 2006
and you'll be blaming the coach when the last 2 coaches already failed, with an even stronger squad. but the only thing you look at is xg hahaha

i've been telling for a few years that the overall quality of our squad has been getting worse year by year. i still somehow want to have italiano for next season, you'll start to shit on him by the end of august. it's gonna be fun.
Sarri has won serie a, if sarri was playing like Allegri in this season then you'd be burning all the threads about how bad he is

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The outside world view of Allegri is in stark contrast to tuz's relationship with the handsome DILF, so RUS is a man on a mission to restore balance.

This theory of mine might be complete bullcrap (it probably is), but imo a lot of posts on tuz (or anywhere) are reactionary ones to opinions that sway too far from yours and RUS is a typical example of that

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
george-washington-2-picture-id172206139.jpg

I don’t know anything about Sboszboszbo and just a little about Fratessi but I think Fagioli should stay with Cremo next season to keep developing… he won’t have many chances here IMO

He is better in Cremonese for minimum 1 year in Serie A. He played great there and Cremonese could be promoted.
Rovella wil be the one come back to play for us.

There also news we want Kokcu. Seems good player with Pjanic kind characteristic. Szobozalai will be great alternative from Milinkovic Savic

- - - Updated - - -

Do we want him?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Szoboszlai and Sergej would be insane, if we have money we should go for it. But if we don't, one of them and Frattesi should do
Szoboszlai is good but he isnt really on the same level as SMS.
Szoboszlai and Frattesi? Its better than our current mid (but Locatelli).
SMS and Frattesi - We finally have a midfield to like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)