Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
More Molina links.
i didn't se any Udine's match , but from YouTube clips I've seen he looks really good , he has pace/stamina and great shot , also he ain't bad in defense too.

but whenever i think RB/RWB from Udine i remember Isla , i was big fan of him :lol: and he flopped hard .

what would be the price for Molina ? Atm are after him too right ?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
i didn't se any Udine's match , but from YouTube clips I've seen he looks really good , he has pace/stamina and great shot , also he ain't bad in defense too.

but whenever i think RB/RWB from Udine i remember Isla , i was big fan of him and he flopped hard .

I think we should go for Spain or German fullback. Jose Gaya is the one to buy for left back then Bremer for CB if we can sell De Ligt. I will sell Danilo too and go for pure right wing back that still can cover Danilo versatility (someone like Kimmich)

If Atalanta exercise option for Demiral (very likely) as he is one of their defender throughout the season, go for Badiashille to partner Bremer. Bonucci, Chiellini and Rugani as backup

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pogba got injured again today. Do not want.
Agree. I understand the interest but I think we have had enough of our important players being injury prone or there abouts anyway.

SMS should be the big name midfield target. We will probably lose a player like fagioli to make it happen but I think it is collateral damage in getting a midfielder to come in and hit the ground running and make a difference.

Oct 17, 2005

Nedved should use his status to bring this guy here... and this club need to start signing these kind of players more and routinely instead of wasting millions on the likes of tiagos, emre cans, leminas, rabiots, ramseys, matuidis or even current pogba... seriously, this club wasted hundreds of millions of euros for those jabroni midfielders for fucking what? they don't solve the problem...

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Nedved should use his status to bring this guy here... and this club need to start signing these kind of players more and routinely instead of wasting millions on the likes of tiagos, emre cans, leminas, rabiots, ramseys, matuidis or even current pogba... seriously, this club wasted hundreds of millions of euros for those jabroni midfielders for fucking what? they don't solve the problem...
Hlozek is always the first player to buy when you play FM since FM 2021. Cheap, explosive and will become the world beater

If we can get him, finger crossed he don't get Pjaca like injury.

I agree with you that we should buy more raw talent at least for our u19 and then u23. Get our u23 to serie B and we need a u23 manager that known good in nurture youngsters

Oct 17, 2005
Hlozek is always the first player to buy when you play FM since FM 2021. Cheap, explosive and will become the world beater

If we can get him, finger crossed he don't get Pjaca like injury.

I agree with you that we should buy more raw talent at least for our u19 and then u23. Get our u23 to serie B and we need a u23 manager that known good in nurture youngsters

yea instantly reminds me of pjaca, but then again at the first sign of disappointment we sent the likes of coman and kulu away... and then everyone wonder why we can't attack lol... we need to stop doing that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The outside world view of Allegri is in stark contrast to tuz's relationship with the handsome DILF, so RUS is a man on a mission to restore balance.

This theory of mine might be complete bullcrap (it probably is), but imo a lot of posts on tuz (or anywhere) are reactionary ones to opinions that sway too far from yours and RUS is a typical example of that
This is humanity in general.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
yea instantly reminds me of pjaca, but then again at the first sign of disappointment we sent the likes of coman and kulu away... and then everyone wonder why we can't attack lol... we need to stop doing that.
Those back to the mind of the manager, those players you mention is those one that has low contribution for our defensive phase.

But if we want to build a team that balance in attacking and defensive we need to let some attacking position a even less defensive role. So they can focus the attack or we can aggresively play gegenpressing to not allow the opponent to think

There is a reason why we don't retent them at the first place

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agree. I understand the interest but I think we have had enough of our important players being injury prone or there abouts anyway.

SMS should be the big name midfield target. We will probably lose a player like fagioli to make it happen but I think it is collateral damage in getting a midfielder to come in and hit the ground running and make a difference.
Lose Fagioli but only by inserting a buyback clause for 40+

Tbh, I'd rather give them Rovella or someone like Fagiot/Arturd (those two shitcunts won't want to go to Lazio, and the Sky Blues can't afford their wages, unfortunately).

- - - Updated - - -

but whenever i think RB/RWB from Udine i remember Isla , i was big fan of him :lol: and he flopped hard .

Don't forget Asamoah. He was a beast for us for about 18-24 months.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,955

idk
    yes

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Any Bundesliga watchers that can tell about Diaby, Nkunku and Borna Sosa?
    Diaby and Nkunku are both very very good and potentially elite level players.

Sosa is borderline but a level below the other two imo.

I think all three perfectly fit into the way Juventus should work going forwards. We need more of these types of players brought in to be low wage earners with high potential. I have hope that Rovella, Fagioli, Soule, and others will become this for us soon. We will use them as depth and give them chances to shine. We must because as we have learned it is not sustainable to have everybody on your roster making 3-4m wages minimum.

Jul 13, 2010
    So do we all agree that we need to buy 3 players in the summer?
    To replace Sandro;
    To replace Dybala;
    To add an extra midfielder (or replace Rabiot).

Should we replace Berna? I think Berna's role could be taken by Ake and Soule so no need to buy.

What do we do with Rovella and Fagioli? Rovella should be part of the first team here IMHO, and Fagioli maybe could be loaned out to serie A team for experience.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    So do we all agree that we need to buy 3 players in the summer?
    To replace Sandro;
    To replace Dybala;
    To add an extra midfielder (or replace Rabiot).

Should we replace Berna? I think Berna's role could be taken by Ake and Soule so no need to buy.

What do we do with Rovella and Fagioli? Rovella should be part of the first team here IMHO, and Fagioli maybe could be loaned out to serie A team for experience.
    You can't replace a legend like Berna.
    Luckily his soul is still going to be with us, even from Saudia Arabia, MLS or whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)