Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The problem is, that noone wants to buy them.
who is stupid enough to buy garbage for millions?
According to reports Xavi wants Rabiot so maybe Barca...
Ramsey will be gone for free in the end. No one will pay his wages and no one will sign him with his injuries. My best bet is that he will run out his contract and then play at decreased wages in another club

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Absolutely

All those on loan
Fagioli, rovella, ranocchia shoudl come back
De Winter should be our 4th CB and right back option

There are no stars to buy as wing backs so get Cambiaso and Bellanova

Get rid of the shit cunts
For instant improvement in the full back department, Udogie and Singo.
If not we continue with mediocrity.
Cambiasso and Bellanova are good prospects but a notch below those I listed.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tchouameni remains a dream for midfield, he is becoming monster this season and showing more and more quality in attack creation too, not just defence. That would settle our midfield probably.
Then goes that LB and LW spots. Where I would take two bundes acquisations in Kostic and Bensabaini. Both cheap options but already settled and experienced players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tchouameni remains a dream for midfield, he is becoming monster this season and showing more and more quality in attack creation too, not just defence. That would settle our midfield probably.
Then goes that LB and LW spots. Where I would take two bundes acquisations in Kostic and Bensabaini. Both cheap options but already settled and experienced players.
No chance for Tchouameni. Let's just hope management aren't retarded enough to let go of Dybala for free only to turn around and give his wages and some to Jogba and the fat fuck.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets play Nedved again instead..
Way but way too old.. Would have been thrilled to see him here a few seasons ago but now he is just another senior citizen..

- - - Updated - - -

Unless he can score and assist on a regular basis I`d skip on him. He might improve us but its not exactly what we need.
We need 2 players - organizer (doesnt has to be a regista) and a creator. Unless some of you have a good idea I think Jorginho and Pogba are the ones to get (taking financials into account)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Lets play Nedved again instead..
Way but way too old.. Would have been thrilled to see him here a few seasons ago but now he is just another senior citizen..
For a cheaper deal and short deal ofc yes. Berna is leaving, Kean and Morata too possibly, Dybala also could be leaving, we need players in attack and we can't just buy kids.

To have his experience and ability off the bench would be amazing to me. Him and Cuadrado can come and change games in the last 15 minutes.

Chiesa-DV-Zaniolo
Di Maria-???-Cuadrado

Allegri clearly doesn't trust the current crop, there have been rumors he wants an experienced backup for DV, I doubt he would want some kid on the wings either. We need a mix of youth and experience.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I can assure you that De Ligt will be sold this summer. We need money and he wouldnt wanna play for us anymore. Hope we get good money from his transfer and buy a WC defender.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Gazzetta reporting Juve are in pole position for Rudiger? I'd say complete BS. He's wanted by Bayern, Madrid and PSG. Why would he choose Juve?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tottenham are more than happy with Kulusevski as part of long term project Reminder: Mandatory buy clause in case Tottenham will qualify to UCL next season/15 appearances as starter; €10m loan fee until 2023. Buy clause worth €40m next summer, €35m this summer. (Romano)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Tottenham are more than happy with Kulusevski as part of long term project Reminder: Mandatory buy clause in case Tottenham will qualify to UCL next season/15 appearances as starter; €10m loan fee until 2023. Buy clause worth €40m next summer, €35m this summer. (Romano)
Good. They can take Arthur and Rabiot if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)