Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
@Dru should I ask for another set of stats?

Should I ask about the level of opponents?
You asked me how hes better, I showed you. You had no real retort so you pulled out the "stats dont matter" card that people with no argument usually do.

Also, is Arthur not playing against the same opponents? What did he do vs Genoa and Venezia? Btw since you mentioned "top 7 opponents," wanna guess how many key passes Arthur had against them last season, COMBINED? 0. Zero.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Serie B good season, being good during preseason, showing passing skills.

What has Miretti done to be rated that much higher?

And yes, it has to be much higher because Max keep giving him chances and not to Fagioli

- - - Updated - - -

And how exactly can he be tested in season if he haven’t played yet? Would you say training it says a lot more than actually friendlies against teams like RM? Only place Miretti might have been better than Fagioli and we missed it
I'm not the one saying Miretti is much better...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You asked me how hes better, I showed you. You had no real retort so you pulled out the "stats dont matter" card that people with no argument usually do.

Also, is Arthur not playing against the same opponents? What did he do vs Genoa and Venezia? Btw since you mentioned "top 7 opponents," wanna guess how many key passes Arthur had against them last season, COMBINED? 0. Zero.
Arthur is shit. Visually shit. Statistically shit. There’s a reason no club in the world is interested in him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well Allegri watches them train every day so maybe he knows better.
and that’s what I said I hope Max’s not going to use “MF problems” at the middle of the season if he decides to give Miretti a chance and not Fagioli… not because he’ll fix our MF by himself but not giving even the chance is what bothers me

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fagioli is the best of the three right now from what I've seen. Miretti isn't far off Fagioli though even though he's two years younger. In the long run, my money would be on Miretti to be the best of the three.

Anyway, Fagioli will be back as soon as we get rid of Rabiot and Arthur.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Fagioli is the best of the three right now from what I've seen. Miretti isn't far off Fagioli though even though he's two years younger. In the long run, my money would be on Miretti to be the best of the three.

Anyway, Fagioli will be back as soon as we get rid of Rabiot and Arthur.
True only if both leaves Fagioli will be back or used in the team. I am tired of waiting season by season for us using our young players. And watching us starting these useless trees - Rabiot and Arthur. I am praying that somehow at least Arthur is sent on loan and us using Fagioli this season but very unlikely.

Only positive is Miretti stay.

Because of Rabiot mercato is 4/10 at this point as defence and midfield is still mediocre. 4 points for Kostic and Di Maria deals + Depay can go to 5/10

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Rovella has a lot of Serie A experience now and will develop a lot more if he plays in our team, our 'stars' will take him to a higher level faster than on loan. Fagioli should be subbed in for the last 15 minutes for each match until he gets up to speed. This is the best way to develop our players. If they don't reach the top, at least they have experience of playing with us so they'll have a decent price on sale.

Freeze out Arthur and Rabiot, both have had their chances. If they want to go to Qatar this winter, they should wake up and force a move. Let's not block Rovella and Fagioli any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)