Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If that’s true I would be way more demanding with Max cuz IMO is 100% in the other way, I see a lot more in Fagioli than Miretti, not even close.

Hopefully Max knows better however if Max came out in mid-season with excuses for a poor performing season because our MF. I’ll jump in street-Allegri wagon pretty fast.
The thing is you, me and everyone else have only seen Fagioli for a few minutes in a hand full of games and possibly serie B if anyone's that obbsessed... But Allegri is watching these guys play in training together every day for months now. As I said earlier even tho I don't like Allegri he definitely knows more about these players and the team than me, you or anyone else on this forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The thing is you, me and everyone else have only seen Fagioli for a few minutes in a hand full of games and possibly serie B if anyone's that obbsessed... But Allegri is watching these guys play in training together every day for months now. As I said earlier even tho I don't like Allegri he definitely knows more about these players and the team than me, you or anyone else on this forum.
This really. Miretti so far has more Serie A minutes and he's 2 years younger. If there's one guy to explode, my bet would be on him so far. Not saying Fagioli hasn't got it but he definitely needs the Serie A experience this season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Miretti doesn't seem like anything special, yet another Marrone.
That could very well be the case but for now he's a really really good 19 year old with room for grow. Whether he grows or comes to a stand still is almost impossible to predict from these performances.

As far as Fagioli goes; I wouldn't extrapolate any pre-season or Serie B performances to Juve's level. So I'm eager to see him but he hasn't proven anything so far.

Same goes for Gatti tbh. Let's see what he does too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Only Juve fans would pit two homegrown talents against eachother like this lol.

Wether its right or wrong, sees one more talented or not, or maybe just better fit tactically, its Allegris prerogative to evaluate them. Its good news he is convinced by Miretti, unusual cuz he is the youngest of all 3 being evaluated.

Lets hope the other 2 convince him too.

More importantly Rabiot and Arthur fuck off already, so we don't need to think about sacrificing that. Because that's the main hurdle here.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's hard to compare the 3 young CMs because they're all different. Rovella clearly plays a different position than the other two. Then Fagioli is more of a fantasista and Miretti is more of a B2B. Theoretically, they might all fit together at once in a 3 man midfield, you know.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What has Fagioli done to be rated that much higher? I don't see it...
Serie B good season, being good during preseason, showing passing skills.

What has Miretti done to be rated that much higher?

And yes, it has to be much higher because Max keep giving him chances and not to Fagioli

- - - Updated - - -

Pre season means very very little.

Kean scored twice as many goals in ore season than Vlahovic.
And how exactly can he be tested in season if he haven’t played yet? Would you say training it says a lot more than actually friendlies against teams like RM? Only place Miretti might have been better than Fagioli and we missed it

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Serie B good season, being good during preseason, showing passing skills.

What has Miretti done to be rated that much higher?

And yes, it has to be much higher because Max keep giving him chances and not to Fagioli

- - - Updated - - -

And how exactly can he be tested in season if he haven’t played yet? Would you say training it says a lot more than actually friendlies against teams like RM? Only place Miretti might have been better than Fagioli and we missed it
Well Allegri watches them train every day so maybe he knows better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)