Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Miretti should be the one leaving.
Exactly. Fagioli looks the most naturally gifted of the 3, and Rovella at least has regular experience playing in Serie A. I dont necessarily want to loan Miretti with players like fagiot taking his place, but out of the 3 youngsters, he is the one that has the least going for him right now to warrant a place over the others.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Paredes-Juve, has not collapsed. It is still alive, mainly because of the will of Allegri, who considers Leandro a necessity. The parties are still talking.

[@MatteMoretto)
If Allegri is so hell bent on getting him then I hope we get him. Even though I'm not the biggest Allegri fan I would guess he knows what the team needs more than anyone.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If that’s true I would be way more demanding with Max cuz IMO is 100% in the other way, I see a lot more in Fagioli than Miretti, not even close.

Hopefully Max knows better however if Max came out in mid-season with excuses for a poor performing season because our MF. I’ll jump in street-Allegri wagon pretty fast.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I personally was more impressed by both Fagioli and Rovella.
Rovella could become a great distributer IMO - He has the brain and he passes very well.
Fagioli has the ability to create which is something most of our mid lack.

- - - Updated - - -

If that’s true I would be way more demanding with Max cuz IMO is 100% in the other way, I see a lot more in Fagioli than Miretti, not even close.

Hopefully Max knows better however if Max came out in mid-season with excuses for a poor performing season because our MF. I’ll jump in street-Allegri wagon pretty fast.
I agree and the same goes about Rovella who just needs a chance

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

What has Fagioli done to be rated that much higher? I don't see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)