Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Chiellini -> Gatti (upgrade imo given chiellini is 38 and injured half the time)
Deligt -> Bremer (bremer atm was voted best CB in italy so upgrade but deligt has more potential)
Rabiot --> Pogba upgrade
Ramsey -> Fagioli upgrade
Arthur -> Rovella potential to be a great upgrade
Bernardeshi -> Kostic upgrade
Dybala -> Dimaria upgrade imo
Morata -> Depay upgrade

These bonus ones would be sweet

Pellegrini --> anybody
Rugani -> Anybody

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
With Allegri its a 3 year project, next summer window will see Sandro , Di Maria and Cuadrado leaving with their contract ending.
We managed to clear alot of dead wood this transfer window.

Only player i see will be stuck with us for sometime till the end of contract will be Arthur.
Romeo says we are still trying to offload Pelegrini this summer.

That will leave us with Rugani the only other player that i hope we can manage to clear off , and hopefully Gatti is not as bad as Rugani is.

Then we are left with Kean , if we are forced to sign him. It seems we took him for loan with obilgation to sign with conditions. Not sure what the condition is, but on the field and off the field he has been the only true mistake i see from the new management . A costly signing that looks destined to fail.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm sorry but this mercato has def not been great so far.

signing injury prone pogba for highest salary in league was a disaster. especially considering we let dybala go who was top 10 goal scorer of all time for juve.

depay is a bad signing. guy has failed in 2 previous big clubs. he's essentially another kean signing for us.

bremer kostic di maria are fine, but question marks still remain cuz de ligt has not been replaced, attack looks weak, midfield looks weak and left back looks weak.

basically we aren't any better than last season. we weakened our attack and defense but strengthened our wings.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Chiellini -> Gatti (upgrade imo given chiellini is 38 and injured half the time)
Deligt -> Bremer (bremer atm was voted best CB in italy so upgrade but deligt has more potential)
Rabiot --> Pogba upgrade
Ramsey -> Fagioli upgrade
Arthur -> Rovella potential to be a great upgrade
Bernardeshi -> Kostic upgrade
Dybala -> Dimaria upgrade imo
Morata -> Depay upgrade

These bonus ones would be sweet

Pellegrini --> anybody
Rugani -> Anybody
Not convinced these are upgrades. Gatti has never played in serie A and Chiellini is not only a great player he’s a leader, even at current age he’s better than Bonucci who will now be a guaranteed starter

Bremer had a good season but will he fit in a 4 man defence?

Di Maria is a good player but it’s a 12 month deal and he’s an unknown in our system.
The defence really worries me. A lot of our players in this area are on a major decline but we seem to have completely ignored it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)