Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
I find the timing very awkward. 10th of august and we’re going to talk about the future of those players now? This are the kind of things you’d do a month or two ago.

So analysing this makes it very hard to believe that we’re actually doing that. Most likely there’s something more behind in and they’re discussing actual offers or something. Otherwise it’s just a poorly handled situation

Imagine being Kean and hearing that you may leave less than a week before the season starts. Can’t expect someone to perform in the next game after that

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
I find the timing very awkward. 10th of august and we’re going to talk about the future of those players now? This are the kind of things you’d do a month or two ago.

So analysing this makes it very hard to believe that we’re actually doing that. Most likely there’s something more behind in and they’re discussing actual offers or something. Otherwise it’s just a poorly handled situation

Imagine being Kean and hearing that you may leave less than a week before the season starts. Can’t expect someone to perform in the next game after that
mate this guy should pray and be grateful that he is in Juve. With his skills he should be in Seria B

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Latest from Di Marzio transfer market:

❌For the defense, Juventus have no plans to take a player in this department.

The transfer of Rabiot to Manchester United is currently blocked due to the yet unfound agreement between the Red Devils and the player. In the event that the French were to say goodbye, the Bianconeri would go to Paredes.

In attack, Juventus are looking for a player who can also support Vlahovic. This is why Depay and Martial are ahead of Milik (who still remains on the list).

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Latest from Di Marzio transfer market:

❌For the defense, Juventus have no plans to take a player in this department.

The transfer of Rabiot to Manchester United is currently blocked due to the yet unfound agreement between the Red Devils and the player. In the event that the French were to say goodbye, the Bianconeri would go to Paredes.

In attack, Juventus are looking for a player who can also support Vlahovic. This is why Depay and Martial are ahead of Milik (who still remains on the list).
Clueless as usual

- - - Updated - - -

#Kostic is being expected tomorrow morning in Turin. #Juventus were active also today on #Depay who should first free himself from #Barcelona. Summit at the Continassa with #Pimenta for #Kean and #Pellegrini. And tomorrow new contacts are expected between #Rabiot and United. #calciomercato

[Giovanni Albanese]

Another useless journalist but here he’s giving out a good summary.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Not convinced these are upgrades. Gatti has never played in serie A and Chiellini is not only a great player he’s a leader, even at current age he’s better than Bonucci who will now be a guaranteed starter

Bremer had a good season but will he fit in a 4 man defence?

Di Maria is a good player but it’s a 12 month deal and he’s an unknown in our system.
The defence really worries me. A lot of our players in this area are on a major decline but we seem to have completely ignored it
i agree but we hope they are upgrades hahah
lets hope we get a better defender for rugani

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

It could be they evaluate after US Tour. With the supposed arrival of Kostic and Depay,
Pellegrini and Kean (by his agent) want to know the clear plan we have for him and It could also the agent bring the offer to us

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

You can't plan a mercato 100%. You obviously need a direction but with so many actors on it, the situation might completely change after a one transfer taking place in another country as it might create a domino effect.
I think it's much more useful if you could actually stay attentive and react appropriately to the current circumstances.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
You can't plan a mercato 100%. You obviously need a direction but with so many actors on it, the situation might completely change after a one transfer taking place in another country as it might create a domino effect.
I think it's much more useful if you could actually stay attentive and react appropriately to the current circumstances.
No you can’t. However, the approach to this mercato has been about prioritising wage bill reduction and easing the financial burden over strengthening the team.
It may bear fruits in the long run at the cost of sporting performance in the short-medium term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)