Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
If somebody would've told me this offseason we'd

- Sign Bremer
- Sign Pogba
- Sign Di Maria
- Sign Kostic
- Sign Depay
- End Ramsey's contract
- Sell Rabiot
- Loan Arthur

I would say its a very good mercato. Obviously more work to be done and some of these are conditional but overall its a good mercato in my opinion.
Step in the right direction at least. We need to look beyond Pogba, Di Maria tho and plan for the next ones to take over in those positions

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Di Maria
Pogba
Bremer
Kostic
Depay
Plus possibly another CM and LB if Pellegrini leaves
This is at least 8/10 mercatp for me. We are pessimistic because of the Pogba injury but it's really good market. We will have good depth in attack and midfield, the only concern for me is defence.

Jun 16, 2020
Di Maria
Pogba
Bremer
Kostic
Depay
Plus possibly another CM and LB if Pellegrini leaves
This is at least 8/10 mercatp for me. We are pessimistic because of the Pogba injury but it's really good market. We will have good depth in attack and midfield, the only concern for me is defence.
Im a bit more critical. We're going very slow paced, the latest signings barely had any training with the team and the season is about to begin. We missed out on some realistic targets like Molina, Udogie and possibly Tagliafico. The CB department absolutely sucks. As does our defense.

But okay, losing Berna, Ramsey, Rabiot, Arthur etc is massive. I'll try to stay realistic here.

Very happy that Fagioli and Gatti will remain. Rovella and Miretti we still have to receive that confirmation.

Paredes for me is a nice player. 15m and a normal salary would be great.

Hopefully we finish with a bang. Zaniolo or SMS, Ruga out and a decent CB in and we had a great mercato. Its up to Allegri at that point.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Im a bit more critical. We're going very slow paced, the latest signings barely had any training with the team and the season is about to begin. We missed out on some realistic targets like Molina, Udogie and possibly Tagliafico. The CB department absolutely sucks. As does our defense.

But okay, losing Berna, Ramsey, Rabiot, Arthur etc is massive. I'll try to stay realistic here.

Very happy that Fagioli and Gatti will remain. Rovella and Miretti we still have to receive that confirmation.

Paredes for me is a nice player. 15m and a normal salary would be great.

Hopefully we finish with a bang. Zaniolo or SMS, Ruga out and a decent CB in and we had a great mercato. Its up to Allegri at that point.
Whereabouts in NL are you btw

Jun 16, 2020
Rotterdam, yeah it's a really chill city, though half the place is closed for summer holidays and the other half closes at 6 pm
Yeah it’s a great city, I love it. Very modern and well structured, but they had the chance to rebuild after the Germans bombed it. Just outside the center you’ll find glimpses of how it was with buildings dating from the early 1900’s. Most stores close at 6pm in NL, fridays they’ll stay open until 9. It’s all bars, restaurants and coffeeshops after that. I like The Hague and Rotterdam over Amsterdam, it’s less touristic and crowded. Too bad I’m abroad, I’d give you the Rotterdam tour of your life

- - - Updated - - -

Me too :), I mean Puglia region :)
Cool dude, somehow I’m 10 days abroad and Tuzzers start visiting my everyday places. Where did you go?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah it’s a great city, I love it. Very modern and well structured, but they had the chance to rebuild after the Germans bombed it. Just outside the center you’ll find glimpses of how it was with buildings dating from the early 1900’s. Most stores close at 6pm in NL, fridays they’ll stay open until 9. It’s all bars, restaurants and coffeeshops after that. I like The Hague and Rotterdam over Amsterdam, it’s less touristic and crowded. Too bad I’m abroad, I’d give you the Rotterdam tour of your life

- - - Updated - - -

Cool dude, somehow I’m 10 days abroad and Tuzzers start visiting my everyday places. Where did you go?
Oh don't you worry I'll be back in a couple of months so better be ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)