Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Kostic-Depay-Vlahovic-Di Maria-Cuadrado is actually a really balanced and logical final third attacking shape. Since Depay and Di Maria enjoy those pockets and Kostic and Cuadrado prefer the space on the flanks.

With that said, I am ready for 4-4-2.
Or even 3-4-3 with all of them starting but we would then have no depth to be able to rely on it.

I agree however that 4-4-2/4-3-3 hybrid will most likely be the way forward and at times perhaps with the occasional 3-4-3 depending on the opponents and squad availability.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You seem to be forgetting that we spent 40m on buying out on a winger called Chiesa this summer. So yes, we are already on a tight budget. And what makes you think Roma will accept a loan when they've just rejected Spurs for submitting the same kind of bid?

50m this summer/next summer, is 50m still spent on an overrated, injury prone, unecessary player. It's not that hard to understand. You're just restricting next year's budget. He is not a priority signing. We are fine as it is up front. If we're going to be doing these loan + obligations then look at different positions.
Did I say they'll accept it? No. But that will be the only bid we'll make.
If anything, he's vastly underrated on this forum.
Of course a winger is a priority signing. We could still use a winger now and next season we lose 2 more in Di Maria and Cuadrado...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kostic depay would be awesome day we are literally on fire.
:rofl: :howler: Awesome and fire? Low expectations - low as fuck. Kostic is an interesting signing, and Mempiss Deepfried is a reject, so nothing to get excited about in all honesty. Yes, yes, I know you're going to regurgitate the same, "we have no money, so this is the best we can do BS."

- - - Updated - - -

:yuck: :inter: I'd rather get jumped by a Grizzly Bear than have that scaly lizard looking bitch anywhere near my pole.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Damn, this video of Berardi going nuts after their Coppa elimination to Modena is funny.

He had his chance many years ago, now he's must exist in his midlevel provincial life.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
:rofl: :howler: Awesome and fire? Low expectations - low as fuck. Kostic is an interesting signing, and Mempiss Deepfried is a reject, so nothing to get excited about in all honesty. Yes, yes, I know you're going to regurgitate the same, "we have no money, so this is the best we can do BS."

- - - Updated - - -

:yuck: :inter: I'd rather get jumped by a Grizzly Bear than have that scaly lizard looking bitch anywhere near my pole.
Mempiss deep-fried :rofl:

Hats off

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If we sell Raboit for the reported fee, we'll be in the green for this mercato?
Not if you take into account the 40m used to buy Chiesa.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would you guys prefer between Peredes and Frattesi? I haven't seen much of the latter.
I prefer Gundogan. Frattesi needs another year to be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)