Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Two year loan with an obligation if certain conditions are met. No idea what those conditions are.
Just googled. We brought him back on a 2 year loan with obligation for 28m plus 3m bonuses.
We sold him for 27.5m to Everton and we're very lucky to get it then he flopped massively there.

Has to be one of the dumbest moves ever. Fuck.

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
schira said Kean could be leaving and Romeo said Pellegrini might also leave, that makes Alex Sandro the only deadwood who has no rumour this summer. What's the magic with this guy.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Just googled. We brought him back on a 2 year loan with obligation for 28m plus 3m bonuses.
We sold him for 27.5m to Everton and we're very lucky to get it then he flopped massively there.

Has to be one of the dumbest moves ever. Fuck.
Yeah this move makes me angry, for once we did great sale , but we fucked up , this clown ain’t worth nothing more than 7/8mln E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we manage to sell Kean (if we buy him first), whats our situation for the "Home ground" players for the CL list?

Fagioli and Miretti will count for that too now (if we keep Miretti). With Pinsoglio that makes it 3. If Kean doesn't leave its gonna be first season ever we will have 4 club trained players? Can have 25 squad in CL for first time since restrictions gotten tougher?

But without looking into it, I'm curious for the other requirement, if we even have 8 domestic/nationally trained players anymore in the squad? We lost Dybala (been in Italy since he was 17) and Bernardeschi. And thinking to sell/loan out both Rugani and Pellegrini.

Gotten Gatti so covers atleast one of those, plus adding Fagioli and perhaps Miretti. @JuveJay does Pogba count as a domestically trained player? Sincd he had him between age 19 to 23 or 24 last time.

Also Cuadrado been in Italy for a decade now, but not sure from what age the domestic requirement is.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Fagioli and Miretti will count for that too now (if we keep Miretti). With Pinsoglio that makes it 3. If Kean doesn't leave its gonna be first season ever we will have 4 club trained players? Can have 25 squad in CL for first time since restrictions gotten tougher?

But without looking into it, I'm curious for the other requirement, if we even have 8 domestic/nationally trained players anymore in the squad? We lost Dybala (been in Italy since he was 17) and Bernardeschi. And thinking to sell/loan out both Rugani and Pellegrini.

Gotten Gatti so covers atleast one of those, plus adding Fagioli and perhaps Miretti. @JuveJay does Pogba count as a domestically trained player? Sincd he had him between age 19 to 23 or 24 last time.

Also Cuadrado been in Italy for a decade now, but not sure from what age the domestic requirement is.
So we have

Gatti (domestic/nationally trained player)
Pinsoglio (Home ground player)
Miretti (Home ground player)
Fagioli (Home ground player)
Bonucci (domestic/nationally trained player)
Rugani (domestic/nationally trained player)
Pellegrini (domestic/nationally trained player)
Kean (Home ground player)
MDS (domestic/nationally trained player)
Chiesa (domestic/nationally trained player)
Perin (domestic/nationally trained player)
Soule?
Cuadrado?
Pogba?

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I forgot Chiesa, and I gladly forgot MDS existed lol. So we have more then 8 domestically trained players, its fine then :D

Soule will count as home grown after January.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
The saddest part of the mercato so far is we missing both Udogie and Molina AND loan Cambiaso. The fullback situation is an epitome of "failing-to-sell-first-so-can't-bring-in". Even dumping Ramsey-Rabiot-Arthur in one mercato can't save it.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The saddest part of the mercato so far is we missing both Udogie and Molina AND loan Cambiaso. The fullback situation is an epitome of "failing-to-sell-first-so-can't-bring-in". Even dumping Ramsey-Rabiot-Arthur in one mercato can't save it.
Well, Molina wasn't exactly needed and Udogie is staying another year on loan; both luxuries we can't afford atm. But if we don't buy/loan another LB, loaning out Cambiaso is extremely shameful, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)