Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
But they have not agreed fee with Napoli. But we will go for Frattesi.
How about the other Sass midfielder Hamed Traore. I like Traore than Frattesi based on last season

- - - Updated - - -

Surprised we haven't been linked with Reguilon. He looked good at Sevilla and started well under Conte but now completely out of the picture.
Spurs rejected Brighton loan offer. He would be good addition for us

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Unless he can be sold permanently and with full salary gone keep Rugani. You can intervene in January for CB, let's give a chance to Gatti to impress until then

Pellegrini, Arthur out on loans, Gaya and Soler in permanently. Valencia is willing to sell, they need to sell

Zaniolo will come in the end, not losing hope

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Unless he can be sold permanently and with full salary gone keep Rugani. You can intervene in January for CB, let's give a chance to Gatti to impress until then

Pellegrini, Arthur out on loans, Gaya and Soler in permanently. Valencia is willing to sell, they need to sell

Carlos Soler would be a nice addition actually. He’s good with the ball, finds attacking areas well, and we need someone like him on set pieces. He could fit the right side of a 3 man mid. But I doubt Allegri will like his defensive contributions and would rather opt for playing Zakaria out of position.

- - - Updated - - -

:disagree: our scouts have to start watching MLS
I hear Toronto has good players…

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

Would be a very good mercato

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)