Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Rabiot transfer is being trashed by the media as his numbers are worse than McTomminay and Fred. I won't believe it until he's in Manchester.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would be over the moon if SMs replaces him and we get lb
First of all - We arent getting SMS.
As for feelings about transfers - I have mixed feelings - I think Allegri should do better even with the team at his disposal but we looked like crap last season while a team with much lesser quality won Serie A.
Until I see us perform everything feels like another transfer that wont matter much this season.

P.S I think Conte will be our manager next year should Allegri fail again.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Well, Molina wasn't exactly needed and Udogie is staying another year on loan; both luxuries we can't afford atm. But if we don't buy/loan another LB, loaning out Cambiaso is extremely shameful, for sure.
We cant afford Udogie but we're ready to spend god knows how much on Parepiss and Zaniolo?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Imo we should go for 352. Even with Kostic we're short on the wings for 433 and Id much rather see Sandro and Danilo as part of a back 3 than as fullbacks. And ADM is probably too old to press and track back efficiently week in, week out, less defensive duties might help preserve him. When Chiesa is back we can discuss 433 again.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We should swap Arthur for De Jong. Its a scandalous situation at Barfa and theyre trying to do everything in order to lose him.
De Jong ain't coming after losing his pal De Ligt...:(

- - - Updated - - -

Now, if we could get one more experienced midfielder before our first league game...

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Wait; we'd rather pay money for players who can actually play for Juventus next season? Insane!
Moans about "expensive luxuries" and pretends like Zaniolo isnt one himself. The inconsistency. :lol: He is the epitome of an expensive, unnecessary luxury.

It's hilarious that you think he would actually play a full season here anyway, knowing his history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)