Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Alright, let's not stop here. We need one more central defender and left defender.

I would also take a winger, cuz I feel we are light on wings and we don't want Rabiot out wide ever again
I think at this stage it wouldn’t be a bad idea for us to just get Morata(on a discount or another loan) to cover both as back-up ST and as temporary starting LW untill Chiesa’s full recovery as long as that allows us to focus the rest of the funds on also properly addressing the fullbacks situation, particularly that LB side altough i wouldn’t mind planning in advance at RB with Molina either.

May 26, 2016
I think at this stage it wouldn’t be a bad idea for us to just get Morata(on a discount or another loan) to cover both as back-up ST and as temporary starting LW untill Chiesa’s full recovery as long as that allows us to focus the rest of the funds on also properly addressing the fullbacks situation, particularly that LB side.
For the love of god can we do something else than resign Morata for the 1005th time

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
For the love of god can we do something else than resign Morata for the 1005th time
I’d also prefer us to perhaps move on and look somewhere else for a longer term solution as well but i don’t think there are that many other more affordable options on the market at this moment that can guarantee us cover for two positions while also not requiring any adaptation period and being ok with sitting on the bench too when required.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Morata no way here for another year. Just another reminder of a bad time for Juve football. Honestly just get anybody to replace him. Who knows if with PP and ADM assisting, Kean finds his shooting touch. Morata I believe is a good guy but too much of a whiner on the pitch for my liking.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Hate to say it but I'd take Morata over Kean as our Vlahovic backup. And he can rotate at LW if necessary.

Kean is just so bad, the hype over him arriving to training in shape was so cringe. It's his fucking job to show up to training in shape.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Imagine getting Skriniar as well from Inter with way lower cost than PSG's offer LOL..

Seriously getting Bremer is fantastic, I do feel another CB is a must and then try offloading some deadweight for LB and another striker/winger type of player now that Zaniolo is not coming..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Much prefer Zaniolo than Morata.
Me too BUT with his ACL history but we can end up with another injury INJURY prone Italian Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine getting Skriniar as well from Inter with way lower cost than PSG's offer LOL..

Seriously getting Bremer is fantastic, I do feel another CB is a must and then try offloading some deadweight for LB and another striker/winger type of player now that Zaniolo is not coming..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
We need LB more than CB right now … First step is winning Serie A.

We need a winger also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)