Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
how often do we sign players for the first team without a thread in this forum lol
I remember the McKennie transfer and thread also happening very all of a sudden, the thread was created at most a day or so before he actually arrived in Turin to sign his contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Bremer transfer however is definitely on another level but also rumors that Juve had at least asked for some info about him were probably there for a few months already.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Gosh, now we can see how pro Inter (or rather pro Marotta) GDM really is. He now runs story how Inter won't sell Skriniar as they don't have proper replacement. It's not that they have to make like 50m profit this window Gianluca right? He is also the only journos who didn't confirm completion of Bremer, really butt hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Inter is on minus 30m EUR this Mercator already, but they have to be 50m on plus.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well, Belotti is a much better target man and finisher in comparison with Kean. They differ 6 years in age, but 5 years ago belotti was #3 on the capocannoniere list. I don't see Kean doing that any time soon
Depending on the wage, I would not be opposed to Belotti
Kean disappointed at Everton but he did well for PSG and he did well for us too. He isnt a great player but he isnt a bad one.
Belloti is good but something is missing for him to jump into the next level.
I dont rate them much differently to be honest

- - - Updated - - -

I hope Bremer is as good as you guys say :scared:
Well he was the best defender in Serie A last year and I dont think anyone would argue that. Should he be able to replicate his past season? I hope so.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Gosh, now we can see how pro Inter (or rather pro Marotta) GDM really is. He now runs story how Inter won't sell Skriniar as they don't have proper replacement. It's not that they have to make like 50m profit this window Gianluca right? He is also the only journos who didn't confirm completion of Bremer, really butt hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Inter is on minus 30m EUR this Mercator already, but they have to be 50m on plus.
Not pro-Inter, just that his contact is in Marotta's camp. Somebody close to Marotta feeds him details. even Paratici to a degree he had somebody there, not as close as the Marotta contact. Now that is all gone.

Juventus management is completely hidden in a fog to him now. And he hates it lmao

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
man the amount of players Kean gets thrown into the conversation with compared to his accomplishments is nuts. It’s like he’s got Europe brainwashed. Belotti, Icardi, Morata, Cavani, I mean LOL. Some of them might be past it but Kean doesn’t belong in the same sentence as any of them.
Icardi - I never liked him but he belongs there
Morata - Never got to that elite step but I understand
Cavani - Obviously he was one of the best at his position
Belotti - I`d argue he doesnt belong to that sentence as well...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Kean disappointed at Everton but he did well for PSG and he did well for us too. He isnt a great player but he isnt a bad one.
Belloti is good but something is missing for him to jump into the next level.
I dont rate them much differently to be honest

- - - Updated - - -
It’s difficult to compare them as they are such different players anyway. Tbh I wouldn’t go for Belotti as he doesn’t offer much different to Vlahovic.

Kean is a much better mould for the alternative but he’s just not good enough.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It’s difficult to compare them as they are such different players anyway. Tbh I wouldn’t go for Belotti as he doesn’t offer much different to Vlahovic.

Kean is a much better mould for the alternative but he’s just not good enough.
If we are going for Belotti, it will be because we want a Vlahovic style player, otherwise we should stay away.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
GDM:
Juventus will pay 41 million plus 9 million in bonuses (of which 4 are easily accessible). The player's medical examinations are already scheduled for tomorrow: he will receive a contract worth 6 million net a year, including bonuses.

Those figures looks high, but let's wait for official statement, GDM might try to save Marotta s face

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What I like with current managment is that they seem to close deals quickly without drama. Vlahovic, Zakaria and now Bremer they were all done in space of 24h since the rumours started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)