Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Match Campos-Allegri? There is a great relationship between them. Last year the Allegri + Campos duo were from Real Madrid, they were 100% made, then Allegri pulled back and Campos jumped too. They are great friends , they talked about football and the situations of the two clubs, but they didn't talk about Allegri at PSG. Pogba is done, the agreements are all there and Pogba said yes, the signing will arrive in July. From the list of forwards if Di Maria skips I would keep Zaniolo up. A defender will be made but it will be done calmly, Juve's obsession is Magalhaes but at the moment Arsenal won't sell him. "

[Fabrizio Romano - Here We Go Podcast]
Google translated but you get the gist

Jun 16, 2020
Relax, signings they've made so far were good. Plenty of time until August

- - - Updated - - -
Yes, but let’s not forget that there are six games or so in august already. We don’t want to give the Scudetto away very early again. So starting preseason with a decent squad is in everyone’s interests. It’s true that we still have to sell (a lot), but starting slow paced became somewhat of a trend for us.

Luckily I’ve been to busy to follow everything of the mercaro, but I’m a bit concerned. Still so many things to do and time goes fast.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes, but let’s not forget that there are six games or so in august already. We don’t want to give the Scudetto away very early again. So starting preseason with a decent squad is in everyone’s interests. It’s true that we still have to sell (a lot), but starting slow paced became somewhat of a trend for us.

Luckily I’ve been to busy to follow everything of the mercaro, but I’m a bit concerned. Still so many things to do and time goes fast.
July alone could do it.
I expect Pogba to be official on or before July 1st and I expect us to close Kostic in a few weeks.
In July I expect us to sign a forward and a winger and sell Kean.
Demiral should be sacrificed for Koulibaly but not sure if it happens.
LB I heard of Wijndal but nothing concrete.
Molina would definitely leave Udinese but Im not sure it would be us who get him.
I dont expect another CM although I really hope to be wrong

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
15m+ Rabiot/Zakaria for that overrated shit Morata? Joke of the summer!
Fagiot is worth -15 million, so if he's included in the deal, it's effectively zero.

- - - Updated - - -

What's this shit? Nandez is a Jabroni. Why are we obsessed with adding garbage?

- - - Updated - - -

Will you be taking notes for us? :p

- - - Updated - - -

is Nandez good enough to be here?
No, he isn't.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
David #Neres to #Benfica, agreement found. The player should have his medical visit today in Brazil to later sign a 5-yr contract.

[Bruno Andrade - UOL Esporte via @AroundJuventus]

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Did they really just leak the 'we won't buy him' to try and lower the option even more and now that Juve doesn't bite they will just go ahead and do it anyways?

Respect the hustle honestly

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Shows the opposite, if you are sizing up you don't know you are trying find out. If true another W for our boys.
Some clubs will continue to treat us as if Tici is still in charge. Hoping they can exploit.

Current management has shown it is much less exploitable, much less willing to do deals on someone else' terms. Tuzzers be freaking out about it, because it means we won't have signed everyone by July, but imo its better, long term, that we aren't everyone's chump anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)