Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (288 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Reports that Allegri is very pissed off with our lack of movement in the market so far.

Can’t say I blame him. Pre-season starts in three weeks, the season starts two weeks earlier than normal due to the World Cup in November and we still haven’t had any movement in terms of sales or attempting to rid ourselves of the massive amount of deadweight we have.

I really think this could be a really bad season coming up for us. Just shitty vibes around this club lately, confusion, lack of ideas, lack of funds seemingly. It doesn’t bode well.
Be honest, we can't blame him. Basically, he only has 2 healthy forwards and one of them wants to leave. :D Don't want to mention other parts of our squad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
gnonto 1 year contract left. rumoured price is 10 - 15 million. can't we at least try?
Yes next year..

- - - Updated - - -

We’ve been linked to Paredes for two seasons. How do we rate him?
Paredes is ok but he isnt special at anything. I`d skip on him to be honest.
F.Ruiz - He wont be cheap and I highly doubt we are really after him. Sounds like media BS..

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Reports that Allegri is very pissed off with our lack of movement in the market so far.

Can’t say I blame him. Pre-season starts in three weeks, the season starts two weeks earlier than normal due to the World Cup in November and we still haven’t had any movement in terms of sales or attempting to rid ourselves of the massive amount of deadweight we have.

I really think this could be a really bad season coming up for us. Just shitty vibes around this club lately, confusion, lack of ideas, lack of funds seemingly. It doesn’t bode well.
rELAx, tHE mARKeT hAsnT oPenED anD iTS nOT jULY yET

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Thanks for the input captain you-know-who :D

That's the expectation, not my wish list. It's yet another Summer where we offloaded some jabronis/high earners but still too many of those are around and don't want to leave or have no offers because nobody wants them. That blocks the incoming mercato and limits spending power even more, which never really recovered from Tici and his galacticos project (and covid on top of that).

A few more years of this awaits us I'm afraid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thanks for the input captain you-know-who :D

That's the expectation, not my wish list. It's yet another Summer where we offloaded some jabronis/high earners but still too many of those are around and don't want to leave or have no offers because nobody wants them. That blocks the incoming mercato and limits spending power even more, which never really recovered from Tici and his galacticos project (and covid on top of that).

A few more years of this awaits us I'm afraid.
I'm just letting you know how I feel. That mercato gets us nowhere. We won't make a dent in Europe and won't challenge for Serie A with these "reinforcements."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 268)