Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Would highly recommend anybody not familiar with Kostic to go watch some of his highlights. I know, I know. Highlight videos aren't the best representation of a player. But his are an exception just so you can see his ability to push possession forward, his touch, his workrate, and his energy.

Really would love us signing him for a wing role.
yeah his highlights are why I’m optimistic, like you can see the quality in his crosses. But like you said, they’re just highlights and can be deceiving. Still, got a good feeling about him. And you know Vlahovic will love it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Destiny Doggie
Nahuel Molina
Kostic can play at wingback and maybe LB
Udogie is staying at Udinese or atleast there haven’t been links for weeks now. Kostic could play lwb but I def would not play him as lb.

If you’d asked me our fullback options are even worser than our midfielders with loca and Zakaria

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Udogie is staying at Udinese or atleast there haven’t been links for weeks now. Kostic could play lwb but I def would not play him as lb.

If you’d asked me our fullback options are even worser than our midfielders with loca and Zakaria

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
looks like Udogie is pushing to leave.

also Pedulla is saying Kostic is rejecting renewals from Frankfurt and waiting on Juve, who are waiting on di maria. I’d honestly just go get Kostic, we at least know he wants to be here.

Calciomercato keeps insisting that Arnautovic wants to come to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)