Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't mind hanging out with lolzillians or having a jungle kween gf, quite on the contrary

BUT JJ was strong because it was a cold club with a hard-working down to earth players and honest football that resonated with continental types

Milan was the circus club, always has bean.

Please resist the urge of shilling lolzillians at JJ
It’s not about the nationality it’s about the mentality. We’ve had a lot of good Brazilians and some that didn’t work out, the same can be said of Argentinians, French and certainly Italians who we have some awful examples of.

Jesus would be a brilliant signing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we need to forget about G.J - He is costly and will probably ask for high wages. I seriously dont see it happening.
P.S Suarez links again

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Dzeko and Jovetic :tuttosport:

@Hust
Jovetic completely went off the radar - how old is he now?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not about the nationality it’s about the mentality. We’ve had a lot of good Brazilians and some that didn’t work out, the same can be said of Argentinians, French and certainly Italians who we have some awful examples of.

Jesus would be a brilliant signing
G.J is a great player, unfortunately he is EPL bound

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Jesus is good, not a very Vlahovic-like player though. More of a Morata replacement imo, and a much better one at that.

Still would love to sign Muriel too, a great player used to contribute from the bench and in many positions.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
News from C.M
G.Jesus asks for 10M a season - for these wages he can go to Arsenal IMO
Juve double hit on Napoli - F.Ruiz and Koulibaly (sounds like pure BS)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should do something like that, sell De Ligt for 75 million euros+. United and Chelsea need CBs and they can pay.

Bonucci, Gatti, Demiral (keep) and get for example Jesus and get Bremer/Koulibaly.
First of all MDL will cost more than 75M since his release clause is higher and there are interested parties while we do not really want to sell.
Second thing is Bremer Koulibaly - They are not exactly on the same level...
Demiral we can use him to lower the price for Koulibaly as Napoli are interested according to reports.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't mind hanging out with lolzillians or having a jungle kween gf, quite on the contrary

BUT JJ was strong because it was a cold club with a hard-working down to earth players and honest football that resonated with continental types

Milan was the circus club, always has bean.

Please resist the urge of shilling lolzillians at JJ
JJ works had to lose CL finals and to get knocked out by likes of Ajax and finish behind Napoli. How the fuck did meelan win the scudetto is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)