Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

She is a writer, non-sports journalist, has 65K followers, Juve fan. Claims to know more information about Zaniolo, link above for the full thread.

Basically says Juventus have been negotiating with Zaniolo since January window ended (goes in line with what Agresti said immediately after the window ended), they have an agreement with Nicolo for 4.5m net per season 4+1 contract. Roma don't want to go below than 55m, Juve don't go above 50m. Most likely in her opinion is a loan deal for 20m + 20m redemption + 10m bonuses. She says Zaniolo's agent will meet with Roma soon (not in September as first reported) and he will tell them Zaniolo strongly wants Juve.

Juventus want to close the deal soon. Not saying that Zaniolo will come for sure, but he is a real target and real negotiation.

Most likely this is me just hoping but so far this whole situation reminds me of Vlahović so much. Initial rumors about both, then a period of silence and alternative underwhelming targets (Martial, Azmoun, Aubameyang, Neres, Berardi etc) then the clubs goes back to their initial target. Let's hope :)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

She is a writer, non-sports journalist, has 65K followers, Juve fan. Claims to know more information about Zaniolo, link above for the full thread.

Isn’t she the one that was making all the headlines together with Momblano about Guardiola coming here?

Her profile looks familiar, think that is where i remember her from.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Isn’t she the one that was making all the headlines together with Momblano about Guardiola coming here?

Her profile looks familiar, think that is where i remember her from.
I have no idea honestly, never heard of her before, but what caught my eye was the detail about negotiations starting immediately after the January window which is exactly what Agresti also said on VS forum so either she reads the forum or maybe knows something.

Either way, nice to hope and have something happen in what has been a very silent period so far.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I have no idea honestly, never heard of her before, but what caught my eye was the detail about negotiations starting immediately after the January window which is exactly what Agresti also said on VS forum so either she reads the forum or maybe knows something.

Either way, nice to hope and have something happen in what has been a very silent period so far.
Yup i also only vaguely remember… was something about her having sources in the financial sectors and getting some info on Juve’s ‘big name moves’ from there supposedly.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway she isn’t saying that much aside from confirming or trying to add more ‘insight’ on already existing rumors but i agree she might be useful in quiet times like this!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So i just did some research , turns out my memory is good! Check this out:

I just knew i remembered her from somewhere, probably because at the time i only started slightly believing those Guardiola rumors once i read it from her whom seemed to be a more reliable source compared to the bs clickbait journalism that Momblano was coming up with everyday! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

8F49D7FF-063A-4F48-814B-26265A087E3A.jpeg

I remember this exact tweet being the one that really turned me into a believer at the time, she made it seem very realistic. :lol:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005

Basically says Juventus have been negotiating with Zaniolo since January window ended (goes in line with what Agresti said immediately after the window ended), they have an agreement with Nicolo for 4.5m net per season 4+1 contract. Roma don't want to go below than 55m, Juve don't go above 50m. Most likely in her opinion is a loan deal for 20m + 20m redemption + 10m bonuses. She says Zaniolo's agent will meet with Roma soon (not in September as first reported) and he will tell them Zaniolo strongly wants Juve.

Juventus want to close the deal soon. Not saying that Zaniolo will come for sure, but he is a real target and real negotiation.

Most likely this is me just hoping but so far this whole situation reminds me of Vlahović so much. Initial rumors about both, then a period of silence and alternative underwhelming targets (Martial, Azmoun, Aubameyang, Neres, Berardi etc) then the clubs goes back to their initial target. Let's hope :)
We need a player who scores 2 goals and 2 assist in one season. Also had 2 very serious injuries. 25-30 million euros would be okey, because he had potential, but 50-55 million euros? Hell no

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We need a player who scores 2 goals and 2 assist in one season. Also had 2 very serious injuries. 25-30 million euros would be okey, because he had potential, but 50-55 million euros? Hell no
No need to worry man, she probably got her info from the same sources that told her Guardiola is on the market and at an advanced stage in the negotiations to come here at the same time when in fact both officials from ManCity and even Pep himself were publicly denying the rumors. :lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Zaniolo is definitely a profile that interests Juventus but certainly not for the rumored fee that Roma is asking for when there are so many doubts regarding his fitness and what his form will be going forward.

I’d like to think that by now the management have already learned a thing or two from previous mistakes.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Who do you expect to come backup DV 10 minutes per game max?
Tbh i also think Dzeko could be a very good backup option for us, we know exactly what he is capable of and would probably fit in quite well as a target man in Allegri’s plans.

Not sure however how willing he is to actually come in and warm the bench here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)