Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics Dybala groupies will go through to justify his move to Merda.

“Agnelli left him no choi

Hahahaha I’m already laughing at the possibilities.
I'm no Dybala groupie or anything but we threw that guy the fuck out, he can do whatever he wants and as far as I see its not like he has Real, Barca and City offering him contracts.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Who cares where he goes. The soy boy clearly doesn’t want to leave Italy and the only real choice of winning anything is by going to Inter. As said above its not like he’s getting offers by Madrid, City etc.

Besides he was forced out, he didn’t leave us to join Inter. Even though I think it was the right decision let’s be clear once and for all that WE didn’t want him. Time to move on now.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Momblano at Juventibus:
The extra budget on Milinkovic? I can only tell you that the people working on the SMS deal didn't gave up yet. Still hot

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano at Juventibus:
On the Pogba story, I can tell you that his entourage leaked that they will not need more than 2 days to decide. I believe we can have more news between tomorrow and Friday.
I heard that Pogba's entourage welcomed the offer really well.
About Di Maria it would be a take it or leave it from Juve side. Juventus insisting on a 1+1 contract. So that they can evaluate after the world Cup

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano at Juventibus:
I'm in front of the J|Hotel. There was a meeting today as said by Paolo Aghemo. Topic was on the financial side. Last season Juventus was holding back because not a lot of resources were available. The rumors are going towards an extra investment from property. The extra budget would not be taking into account Pogba and Di Maria. It's on top of that. Pay attention, everything can happen because we are only May

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Momblano at Juventibus:
The extra budget on Milinkovic? I can only tell you that the people working on the SMS deal didn't gave up yet. Still hot

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano at Juventibus:
On the Pogba story, I can tell you that his entourage leaked that they will not need more than 2 days to decide. I believe we can have more news between tomorrow and Friday.
I heard that Pogba's entourage welcomed the offer really well.
About Di Maria it would be a take it or leave it from Juve side. Juventus insisting on a 1+1 contract. So that they can evaluate after the world Cup

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano at Juventibus:
I'm in front of the J|Hotel. There was a meeting today as said by Paolo Aghemo. Topic was on the financial side. Last season Juventus was holding back because not a lot of resources were available. The rumors are going towards an extra investment from property. The extra budget would not be taking into account Pogba and Di Maria. It's on top of that. Pay attention, everything can happen because we are only May
Ah momblano none of this is true and any money we spend will prob be wasted on the wages of more dinosaurs and medics

- - - Updated - - -

In property, maybe the U23/women stadium will finally be build
A prison for agnelli and co would be more useful

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Momblano:
I would personally NOT go for Perisic. 6M for 2years are a lot. Especially if you didn't give 2 years to Cuadrado. A bit strange.
The voices from Gazzetta are insisting because Perisic is not happy with how Inter was dealing with the situation especially because they put everything of hold in January and signed Gosens at the big surprise of Perisic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)