Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I love Soule but chill down, I take the media talk about him being part of the first squad next season as rumours.

Truth is Allegri has put more trust in Ake, he played alot more, I hold Soule as twice the talent, but do Allegri? If so why did Ake get alot more playing time?

Let's hope for Soule but im not sure he will part of the first team next season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I love Soule but chill down, I take the media talk about him being part of the first squad next season as rumours.

Truth is Allegri has put more trust in Ake, he played alot more, I hold Soule as twice the talent, but do Allegri? If so why did Ake get alot more playing time?

Let's hope for Soule but im not sure he will part of the first team next season.
Juve have a very good reason to keep Soule, at least until January: homegrown status. Ake will probably be loaned out or sold imo.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Juve have a very good reason to keep Soule, at least until January: homegrown status. Ake will probably be loaned out or sold imo.
We have a good reason, he can gain it in u-23 to. If Allegri rate him high then yes he could be part of the first team, for me it's weird that Ake played alot and not Soule. But I hope he gets more chances, no doubt about his talent.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We have a good reason, he can gain it in u-23 to. If Allegri rate him high then yes he could be part of the first team, for me it's weird that Ake played alot and not Soule. But I hope he gets more chances, no doubt about his talent.
Ake has looked more ready to me. Physically he seems much further ahead than Soule, who looks like he still needs to develop.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If we are smart and looking further ahead then this coming season we should go for Molina.

Get him on loan with an obligation to buy, that way most of the cost would be for next season when Cuadrados contract expires. He would have time to settle and get used to play in a big team, Cuadrado plays everywhere on the right side ,so im sure he would get to play alot anyway.

I know this season is not over officially, by next season I mean 2023/2024.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If we are smart and looking further ahead then this coming season we should go for Molina.

Get him on loan with an obligation to buy, that way most of the cost would be for next season when Cuadrados contract expires. He would have time to settle and get used to play in a big team, Cuadrado plays everywhere on the right side ,so im sure he would get to play alot anyway.

I know this season is not over officially, by next season I mean 2023/2024.
For what is known we will extend Cuadrado’s contract at least one more year to lower his salary

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
For what is known we will extend Cuadrado’s contract at least one more year to lower his salary
That was the idea, but it diden't happen. We wanted to but seems like he diden't wanted to. All the reports of that has slowed down after it got officially renewed for one more year (clausul in the contract based on apperances this season).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They raiding us. Paredes is a good replacement for Arthur atleast. Maybe we can get Icardi as well in a double swap
Why do you insist on making us unlikable, and it's not even by signing hard working players with heart and grinta?

Icunti and Parepiss are both duds, faggy little Argentines with hearts the size of rabbit shits and brains the size of shrew dicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Fck Pogba get the turk.
No. Fuck this guy. Gundogan? :howler: :rofl: :b81:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why do you insist on making us unlikable, and it's not even by signing hard working players with heart and grinta?

Icunti and Parepiss are both duds, faggy little Argentines with hearts the size of rabbit shits and brains the size of shrew dicks.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Fuck this guy. Gundogan? :howler: :rofl: :b81:
Are you saying you wouldn't want Paredes and Icardi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)