Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Btw Di maria will definitely get 2 years deal, because he has to stay here for two years to use that growth rule for taxes. This makes his 7m net salary much cheaper for us.

Regarding Raspadori Carnevali said yesterday that he now hope Giacomo stays with them, looks like our interest has stopped here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Thats why its more and more clear that it was actually Allegri who was behind that Dybala leaving. Simply plans to play with wingers and Paulo is just a headache for any coach. In current football he probably should only be playing in 352 formations.

- - - Updated - - -

ofc this guy is no real journo, if he cant see that Di Maria 7m net is much cheaper for the club than Dybalas due to the tax law. Not even saying that its 2 years vs 5 years contract.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Thats why its more and more clear that it was actually Allegri who was behind that Dybala leaving. Simply plans to play with wingers and Paulo is just a headache for any coach. In current football he probably should only be playing in 352 formations.

- - - Updated - - -

ofc this guy is no real journo, if he cant see that Di Maria 7m net is much cheaper for the club than Dybalas due to the tax law. Not even saying that its 2 years vs 5 years contract.
Dybala was MVP playing in Sarri's 4-3-3. And he was also excellent in Allegri's 4-2-3-1.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dybala was MVP playing in Sarri's 4-3-3. And he was also excellent in Allegri's 4-2-3-1.
I guess we dont believe he has it in him any more then, dunno. I love Paulo but somehow this leaving feels the right moment.
Regarding the financial aspect i can see some our fan already pointed that guy where he failed to understand the difference between two deal:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
With Vlahovic , the only way to fit Dybala is with a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 in both formation , he has to work with a midfield two, i dont think Allegri is keen on that. He likes a midfield 3 and therefore the Pogba deal. Dybala can fit as false 9 with Liverpool , but he needs to up his pressing.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we dont believe he has it in him any more then, dunno. I love Paulo but somehow this leaving feels the right moment.
Regarding the financial aspect i can see some our fan already pointed that guy where he failed to understand the difference between two deal:
Firstly Dybala is not a leader on the pitch, he never strike to me as a leader and secondly Di Maria doesnt enjoy tax break.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Time to move on Raspadori will be a welcome change.
Rusty Doris is a bench rider at best - at least he would be at an ambitious Juventus, the one I used to admire.

- - - Updated - - -

You've upped your max wage for Peri by 0,5m. Now do it again and we're there :D.

PS: I'm desperate for a good passer. I'd take Paredes over what we have any day of the week.
Fuck Parepiss. I don't want us to deploy a regista. Sure, he's a better passer than the likes of fagiot and arturd, but we shouldn't be entertaining any notions of signing scrubs like those, including Parepiss, to long term deals.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Paredes isnt that bad tbh. I dont mind him.

Pogba - Paredes - Loca
Zakaeia - Fagioli - McKennie
McKennie goes out the door if Pogba comes, according to the rumours. So that could be Miretti or someone like Frattesi but the latter would be a very expensive "backup" and probably too much to ask. So I'd still bet on Rabiot staying for 1 more year, I'm afraid.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dybala already feels as a Interista: he bought a house not far from the HQ of Inter.
[Pasquale Guarro - CM)

- - - Updated - - -

For the defense Juventus are thinking of a stong left footed defender like Romagnoli as a replacement for chiellini, in midfield targets are Pogba, Perisic as well as DiMaria.
(PaPaganini)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)