Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
As much as I hate both of them clubs I'd rather an oil run club like City which is full of mercenaries win nothing ever

- - - Updated - - -

What's the point of fifa fair play when lame clubs with very little history and no real fan base can sign who ever they want when they want.

I miss when players played for the clubs they loved. There is no passion left in football.
lol WHAT A word hahahaha

Oct 17, 2005
The more we play our youngsters, the better they'll become so we don't have to beg for Di Maria to come. They may not become world class but they'll be useful rotation players at least so that we don't have to rely on Sandro, Di Sciglio and so on. It'll help us in the long run.
Not only we don't play our youngsters but we also tend to avoid youngsters in general, especially youngsters with technical ability.

We deem them not tactical and experienced enough...

EPL and other top clubs are insane when they waste hundreds of millions euros for Phil fodden or ousemane Dembele, but we are on the other pole extreme of insanity when we're so phobic toward those kind of players

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Genuine question. I keep seeing folks saying we should bring Fagioli and Rovella. Why do we think these are an upgrade on what we have?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Genuine question. I keep seeing folks saying we should bring Fagioli and Rovella. Why do we think these are an upgrade on what we have?
Fagioli has been a massive part of cremonese getting promoted. He has exactly what we need, creativity and class with the ball at his feet.

Whether he makes the jump up to us is a question mark but it makes little to no sense not to give him the chance when we have absolutely nothing footballers like Arthur playing for us. Rovella started really well but has been a let down (physically as well) in this second part of the season. I see Rovella being used to make some plusvalenza.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Fagioli has been a massive part of cremonese getting promoted. He has exactly what we need, creativity and class with the ball at his feet.

Whether he makes the jump up to us is a question mark but it makes little to no sense not to give him the chance when we have absolutely nothing footballers like Arthur playing for us. Rovella started really well but has been a let down (physically as well) in this second part of the season. I see Rovella being used to make some plusvalenza.
Because of half-a-season? Sounds harsh...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Gabriel Jesus is Arsenal or Roma level, what does that make Rusty Doris? Spezia or Reggina level? :boh: :howler: :b81:
Sassuolo level ;)
In any case G.J will not come here and we all know it. Raspadoris might join but I really hope we rather get a short term Di Maria instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Rakib?

- - - Updated - - -

seeing vlahovic today not getting any chances with bernardeschi running like a chicken and dybala not giving a shit.
honestly
Dybala actually played well and Bernardeschi also surprised me.
Bernardeschi despite not assisting or scoring had quite a good game IMO
Dybala also had some great moments.

The team overall didnt play up to standards for long periods (35-75 minute excluded)

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rudy Galetti:
❌ Despite the last rumors, Paul #Pogba - to date - isn't close to #PSG.

✅⏳ As reported many times from Feb, #Juventus want to bring back "home" the player: on the table 4-year contract with salary set at €9M+bonus. Paul prefers the ⚪⚫: #Pogback could happen soon.⚽
Hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)