Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Bremer joins Inter, we should try for De Vrij or Skrinar. Both are solid defenders.
Skriniar is a good defender but he is an Inter symbol and he already talked shit about us in the past. This is just too much to forget, even if he is good I rather we go elsewhere.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Read a quote yesterday from Di Maria saying how he wants to stay un Europe for one more year so he's in the best physical condition for the World Cup then he'll return to Argentina.

I don't really want to sign a player on 7m wages that will be only using us to get in shape for an International tournament like Ramsey.

We need someone willing to give their all so im kinda doubting his commitment and motivations.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The more we play our youngsters, the better they'll become so we don't have to beg for Di Maria to come. They may not become world class but they'll be useful rotation players at least so that we don't have to rely on Sandro, Di Sciglio and so on. It'll help us in the long run.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Read a quote yesterday from Di Maria saying how he wants to stay un Europe for one more year so he's in the best physical condition for the World Cup then he'll return to Argentina.

I don't really want to sign a player on 7m wages that will be only using us to get in shape for an International tournament like Ramsey.

We need someone willing to give their all so im kinda doubting his commitment and motivations.
Sounds like a very strange narrative... The guy wants to be in top shape coming season... Hence why he's a great option.

There's nothing that connects Di Maria and Ramsey, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)