Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Bremer: he has full agreement with #Inter for some time, but the nerazzurri couldn't please #Torino yet. So #Juventus will really try to see what the margins are to get in between, which at the moment are very small.

❌ #Gabriel: he could have been included in the #Arthur deal. But now he earned a fixed spot in the team and #Arteta doesn't want him to leave anymore.

#Koulibaly: one year left in his contract. #DeLaurentiis would always ask double from #Juventus with respect to other clubs. But there was a phone call with Ramadani, actually more than one.

[Nicola Balice - Il Bianconero via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

#Gvardiol: Croatian defender (2002), #RBLeipzig is an expensive shop, but #Juventus are studying him.

#Theate: One of the revelations of the league, they are sure in Belgium that #Juventus are also interested in him.

[Nicola Balice - Il Bianconero via @AroundJuventus]

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
As long as they beat United and Liverpool im happy.
As much as I hate both of them clubs I'd rather an oil run club like City which is full of mercenaries win nothing ever

- - - Updated - - -

What's the point of fifa fair play when lame clubs with very little history and no real fan base can sign who ever they want when they want.

I miss when players played for the clubs they loved. There is no passion left in football.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
F' him for choosing to go ta an oil club.
I hope he flops.
I honestly don’t think there were that many realistic options for him to choose from in terms of teams that could match both the transfer fee and wages that he demands along with also guaranteeing him a central role in an already superstars stacked project… also his dad having played there might have had something to do with his decision too, making it not so unpredictable that is happening.

Now, with all that being said, i do also hope that he flops there, or that at least Citty themselves flop and manage to miss out on all their objectives. :D

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
IN:
Savic 70
Di Maria Free
Udogie Loan + option at 20
Raspadori Loan + option at 30-35
Frattesi Loan + option at 20-25
Koulibaly 20
Bellanova Loan + option at 10
Belotti Free

OUT:
Kulusevski 35?
Demiral 30
Arthur 30
Rabiot 20
Mandragora 14?
Morata Kean Ramsey Berna Sandro 0

100/10 mercato for me

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
IN:
Savic 70
Di Maria Free
Udogie Loan + option at 20
Raspadori Loan + option at 30-35
Frattesi Loan + option at 20-25
Koulibaly 20
Bellanova Loan + option at 10
Belotti Free

OUT:
Kulusevski 35?
Demiral 30
Arthur 30
Rabiot 20
Mandragora 14?
Morata Kean Ramsey Berna Sandro 0

100/10 mercato for me
Mandragora will be more near 20m iirc. Or maybe its near 20m after taking the loan fee into consideration. Bentancur, Kulusevski, Demiral, and Mandragora will be nearly 110m if they're all redeemed this year. Think all but Bentancur are guaranteed for this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)