Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We haven't sold a single player for a decent apart from that Pjanić swap deal

It's highly unlikely that Lyon reject €40M bids from Arsenal only to accept some loan + obligation arrangement from us

Besides I really doubt we're pursuing him as of this point especially with our current setup. Chiesa would probably make more sense.
why would Chiesa would make more sense? We don’t even play with wingers with Pirlo (I hope we don’t plan on using him as a wingback or a SS)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
We had more than a month and all we have done is terminate contract with matuidi and higuain, loan pellegrini to genoa and loan mckenie and morata. What a nonsense.. All of this could be done in a week. On the other hand, khedira, rugani, de sh.. And bernardesh.. Still remain in the squad. There wont be enaugth time to sell this trash... Paratici is one hell of a mister ‍♂️

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
These rumours of west ham scoughing at rugani's 20 mill price tag. Yet they had a 30 mill bid for a 27 year old tarkowski of Burnley rejected. Absolute cheap cunts.

How id love to see rugani and ogbonna open the flood gates though

- - - Updated - - -

Not Juve's benefit but rather AA's benefit, possibly the support from Aulas within G20 or something like that
Probably aulas promised to buy a Peugeot car to fund the exor empire

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

honestly, i thought that rugani wasn't too difficult to move despite the relatively high wages. he's a good and reliable player once he has enough mileage, but benching him doesn't help too much. no wonder offloading costa and de sciglio is difficult though. cripples who earn too much for what they are. i don't envy paratici too much, selling these is an uphill climb.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm not so sure, they keep reporting in England that he's agreed personal terms and its only a matter of agreeing terms between the clubs. I do think much will ride on whether arsenal can sell torreira or anyone else for a decent amount for that matter.

If arsenal honestly think they will get aouar and partey then they clearly need to drop the crack pipe.
Didn't Partey extend with Atletico?

- - - Updated - - -

How did Agnelli and Aulas become friends? What's their mutual connection?

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Didn't Partey extend with Atletico?

- - - Updated - - -

How did Agnelli and Aulas become friends? What's their mutual connection?
idk, but they’re definitely friends

https://www.football-italia.net/150321/aulas-wants-aouar-play-juventus
“I have never spoken to [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli, but I know there’s been contact between our directors,” he told Tuttosport. “I would like to see Aouar at Juventus in the future and I also hope that it will be his ambition.

“Sooner or later, I will have to do a nice deal with my friend Agnelli.”

also this

“Aouar to Juventus? I always said to myself that it wouldn’t be bad to do business with Juve, but I don’t think Aouar is Juve’s priority.
“I have never received offers from Turin, except for second-tier players whose names I don’t remember

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
why would Chiesa would make more sense? We don’t even play with wingers with Pirlo (I hope we don’t plan on using him as a wingback or a SS)
But Chiesa plays as a wingback. Only two games into the season for now but he played twice as RWB and I think he did it sparingly last season too. Perfect Cuadrado replacement/competition.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ideal for our RM role.

Problem is we've 5 options there already: DC, Kulu, Cuadra, Wes, Berna. Call it 4 bc Kulu and Wes will play another position too. Ideally, we should sell two to buy an upgrade but can't even get rid of one.

Need to sell Ramsey for Aouar.

Need to sell MDS to sign a LB.

Five days left. What a friggin quagmire lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)