Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We haven't sold a single player for a decent apart from that Pjanić swap deal

It's highly unlikely that Lyon reject €40M bids from Arsenal only to accept some loan + obligation arrangement from us

Besides I really doubt we're pursuing him as of this point especially with our current setup. Chiesa would probably make more sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ya'll stop giving ol' @Osman hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, they've all crawled out of the woodwork since arteta started winning with them. They always had that arrogance, just didn't have the results to prove their point. 2 tin pot trophies later they think they can compete again because they think arsenal are a big attractive club with a history of winning.
Winning is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word Arsenal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Juve is actually in on Aouar it’s curtains for Arsenal. The question now is, are they actually in, or are they being used to drive the price up? Remember, Juve has a great relationship with Lyon. Remember last year when they insisted on Rafia signing a contract so they could give Lyon a transfer fee?
I'm not so sure, they keep reporting in England that he's agreed personal terms and its only a matter of agreeing terms between the clubs. I do think much will ride on whether arsenal can sell torreira or anyone else for a decent amount for that matter.

If arsenal honestly think they will get aouar and partey then they clearly need to drop the crack pipe.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm not so sure, they keep reporting in England that he's agreed personal terms and its only a matter of agreeing terms between the clubs. I do think much will ride on whether arsenal can sell torreira or anyone else for a decent amount for that matter.
Right, but up until now (maybe) no one has seriously been in on Aouar outside of Arsenal. I find it hard to believe that Aouar would prioritize them unless he didn’t really have other options.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We can raise funds by selling D.Costa - There are teams interested.
Same thing about Rugani and MDS

In the end I expect us to get around 25M from Rugani and MDS but Im not sure we could sell D.Costa on time...

Are Man Utd interested in Bernardeschi? Wouldnt mind us to include him in a trade...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We can raise funds by selling D.Costa - There are teams interested.
Same thing about Rugani and MDS

In the end I expect us to get around 25M from Rugani and MDS but Im not sure we could sell D.Costa on time...

Are Man Utd interested in Bernardeschi? Wouldnt mind us to include him in a trade...
25m for Rugani are you nuts? Maybe 15m. Edit: oh you included MDS, my fault. That’d be optimistic, but maybe.

There are teams interested in costa but he’s evidently rejected some of them already and is looking for a big club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
25m for Rugani are you nuts? Maybe 15m. Edit: oh you included MDS, my fault. That’d be optimistic, but maybe.

There are teams interested in costa but he’s evidently rejected some of them already and is looking for a big club.
Rugani and MDS...
No one would pay 25M for Rugani - We arent even asking for 25M for him...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
makes me question why they waited until now? Does Tici think he’s gonna get a discount or what? He better be serious, otherwise he’s just wasting time he doesn’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)