Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
:sergio:

Sometimes I miss the days when we were a selling club and players actually wanted to leave. Now we've gone to the extreme opposite side. No one wants to leave and the ones who leave want to come back. Can't we find a happy medium?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Khedira is a special kind of dipshit. He could probably still get 1-3 mil from some other club in wages, yet still won’t fucking take a severance to leave. He better not see the field, I don’t care if everyone else is unavailable.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Khedira is a special kind of dipshit. He could probably still get 1-3 mil from some other club in wages, yet still won’t fucking take a severance to leave. He better not see the field, I don’t care if everyone else is unavailable.
Yeah make him join training and work but freeze his ass on the bench. The leech

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I'd be surprised to see anything big happen now time is running out fast and we've still got lots of bags of trash in the back garden we forgot to take out for collection day

Jun 16, 2020
Pay him those 6m, just take the loss and run. He’s so pathetic. Second year in a row that Paratici tells him that he can leave, always injured and still refusing to leave. Saw that he blocked the comment section on his Instagram, that means that he knows that everybody shits on him these days.

And yes he agreed a contract with us, has all the right to ask for that money, but he’s a multimillionaire, won everything but apparently doesn’t respect himself enough to stop this miserable situation. If I was him I’d go to MLS or Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)