Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
City are offering a contract worth €750M of which €500M is tax free

Agnelli would have to sell Ferrari or something to offer that kind of money

Media are milking the shit out of Messi's situation by fabricating rumours and associating Juve/Ronaldo's name which you know that not even in your wildest dreams that something like this would materialize

This day dreaming has to stop.
Tbh, im not taking any figures mentioned for granted yet. Hes not even out of barca as of yet, so lets see where this goes. But if we can get him for free and 'acceptable' wages, im for it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
van de beek to united for 40m. bargain. juve sleeping again
Cheaper than I thought he'd go for. Sleeping or the case of maybe van de beek maybe wanting to join united and wanting to play what in is perceived the best league in the world?

As supporters we think every player wants to join juve. Not the case.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Cheaper than I thought he'd go for. Sleeping or the case of maybe van de beek maybe wanting to join united and wanting to play what in is perceived the best league in the world?

its just an assumption but if juve make an offer and your friend deligt is already there with ronaldo in the team. its hard to say no

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

More than likey we were never even in for him since not a single mention of us being interested in him. Sadly i dont see the club spending even 40 million on a player this window.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
its just an assumption but if juve make an offer and your friend deligt is already there with ronaldo in the team. its hard to say no
The offer needs to be made first though. If de ligt and ronaldo had that kind of pull then there are a handful of others in that ajax team who ripped us a new asshole that should have been targeted also.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah but if someone punches you in the face for example, I would think you would have the issue with that person for it and not the other way around.
Yea but Suarez didn't punch someone in the face, he bit him. In an EPL game.

Then a couple year later he bit someone in a World Cup game.

What can we deduce about Suarez ability to think critically and make rational decisions?

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
IF (Big if here) Messi can leave Barca on a free, we definietly have the financial muscle to offer him an equivalent deal to Ronaldo. (honestly, the sheer commercial benefit would be enough to pay his wages)

With that said, Im not sure how much playing with Ronaldo appeals to him (or to Ronaldo) and Man City will offer him more than an equivalent deal plus they have Guardiola

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
IF (Big if here) Messi can leave Barca on a free, we definietly have the financial muscle to offer him an equivalent deal to Ronaldo. (honestly, the sheer commercial benefit would be enough to pay his wages)

With that said, Im not sure how much playing with Ronaldo appeals to him (or to Ronaldo) and Man City will offer him more than an equivalent deal plus they have Guardiola
If messi leaves on a free he will be offered a salary of 3 times the amount that ronaldo gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)