Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yea but Suarez didn't punch someone in the face, he bit him. In an EPL game.

Then a couple year later he bit someone in a World Cup game.

What can we deduce about Suarez ability to think critically and make rational decisions?
Being as he is a subhuman sack of horseshit I didn't think he scored too highly in those categories, it makes sense that it is a mistranslation as X said though. Upon reading it again, if it is real, then he's more of a neanderthal then I had previously anticipated.

Jul 13, 2010
Wow there is no other club in the world I want to fail so massively like city. What a fucking shithouse, with all that oil and blood money can't win shit, with guardiola and all the talent :D I hope they will buy Messi and still win shit.

And again will avoid any sanctions :)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
seems like we decided to fuck up Napoli and Roma backed up from the Milik deal. Riccardi(who was part of Roma-Napoli exchange) is heading to Roma. Milik probably stays in Napoli if no other team comes knocking. This also means Dzeko stays at Roma I guess.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
seems like we decided to fuck up Napoli and Roma backed up from the Milik deal. Riccardi(who was part of Roma-Napoli exchange) is heading to Roma. Milik probably stays in Napoli if no other team comes knocking. This also means Dzeko stays at Roma I guess.
Nope. Napoli have fucked up the entire deal asking for more money for Milik which Roma aren't able to agree on. This has prompted us to look towards Suarez because Roma won't sell Dzeko before getting Milik.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Napoli has Mertens, Milik, Lozano, Osimhen and Petagna.

They are getting greedy with Milik and it will only result in them being screwed if they don't take Juve's or Roma's offer.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We took a punt on Demiral + Romero, and one of them turned out to be a future great. If it's 20-25m obligation, it's a small loss and was very much worth it.

Rugani is more than good enough as 4th CB for back 4 or 5th for back 5. Much overreaction wow.

Problem is when he has to play alongside Bonucci is back 4 and Gattonardo happens to be our fittest CB. They're fine in back 3.

And it's better when reserves are versatile - like Romero can play both CB roles plus RB. Don't know if he's better than Rugani but better fit. Rugani is hogging a spot in the squad for one reserve role, but it's not the end of the world.
No loss, even at 20m it's a plusvalenza because his book value next season will be less than 19m

- - - Updated - - -

So now you just trolling, have to be. No one can be this dense.
He posted a video with 5 Dzeko misses, including 2 penalties, and when he received a reply with top 5 worst Luis Suarez misses he argued that it's only 5 misses so no big deal :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)