Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (156 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gery Vink was the trainer of Dest in the youth and tells in conversation with VI that the behavior of the American Dutchman was not always optimal: If we all wore white socks, Sergiño wore black on purpose. We have often had his father visit to talk about his behavior. "
I prefered how you referred the ajax coach as de coach in your last post :D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You seem to keep missing the part where @DutchJuventino says he's not that good. So €25m is quite something if that is the case.

He might turn into Cafu but we aren't going to be paying many of these €25m or so fees.
DJ said he isn't that good for XI, which isn't news, but nothing about his potential. But the character bits are worrying.

We're struggling to sell to buy starters as is. And no rumors of MDS, the player he'd be replacing, leaving yet. Tune in in 4+ weeks to see if it's feasible.

Aug 26, 2014
I think that's their fair price,we have exaggerated both prices because of FFP .

There is no way Cancelo was worth 65m or Danilo 37m , same case with Pjanic/Arthur .

Do you really believe Pjanic is worth 65m or Arthur 75m ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that there is some shady shit going on but neither you or me can know for sure so stick to the facts.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Gery Vink was the trainer of Dest in the youth and tells in conversation with VI that the behavior of the American Dutchman was not always optimal: If we all wore white socks, Sergiño wore black on purpose. We have often had his father visit to talk about his behavior. "
Sounds like some of the users I have on ignore.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I know that there is some shady shit going on but neither you or me can know for sure so stick to the facts.
Dude I wasn't part of the meeting so ofc I cannot say for sure , but if you believe Danilo was worth 37m or Cancelo 65m I cannot say nothing, it's pure financial doping :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
They wouldn't asked that of someone we already signed lol.

My first thought was Douglas Costa because of the flash tattoo
Gosh seriously stop calling dcosta the flash! It’s so cringe worthy when he is now probably not even the top 200 fastest footballer in the world.

Probably just a nickname that he gave himself like all the lolzilianhos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)