Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
lol fuck off with such offer, we should milk Atalanta as much as we can, they have money. 25m outright buy or gtfo.
I think the main issue here is that they know we are trying to offload him as he would have no space if we keep Rugani... so it's kinda hard to force it.

What surprises me is that there's no PL teams interested, but it could also be that he wants CL/EL football aswell along with getting the chance to play regularly which none of the mid-table teams there could guarantee him, so yeah, i think that's why Atalanta is the best fit atm and most likely will be his destination afterall.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can he already retire?
:disagree:

You all don't see the big picture, Rugani is ITALIAN, it's already well known that he will start only getting better once he enters his 30's, we are now just grooming him for then, we will get the best year out of him in 2025-2026 season when he will be called up to cover in for an injured DeLigt or Demiral and will turn into the il nuovo Barzagli and retire a legend, mark my words, bookmark this post.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I really want to know how did you come up with the 45m number or 17m for us.
I think that's their fair price,we have exaggerated both prices because of FFP .

There is no way Cancelo was worth 65m or Danilo 37m , same case with Pjanic/Arthur .

Do you really believe Pjanic is worth 65m or Arthur 75m ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)