Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Who can explain me why we are rejuvenating but meanwhile looking for dinosaur strikers?
we have no money for expensive strikers .... broken Milik is their for 50m would you take him ? no other viable alternatives

Higgy is gased out and on high salary ..would you keep him ? ....

short time solution is then, Dzeko will be less salary and he is slightly better ..

Jun 16, 2020
Juventus are preparing their first formal offer to Olympique Lyonnais for midfielder Houssem Aouar, claim reports in France.

The 22-year-old talent is wanted by numerous clubs, including Arsenal and Manchester City, but Juve have been named as the favourites.

According to Footmercato, an official bid will be made by Juventus over the next few days.

However, Lyon are asking for €60m and it is very unlikely the Bianconeri will offer that much.

They will probably try to include several players as part of the exchange, or even a loan with option to buy arrangement.

During the 2019-20 season, Aouar contributed nine goals and 10 assists in 41 competitive games.

He provided assists in both Champions League clashes to eliminate Juventus, then two in the quarter-final win over Manchester City.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
6-7 for me. Am I f&cked?
depends on age too. i used to sleep 8-9 until my early 30s, now i wake up after 7 hours even without an alarm clock, in a pitch dark and dead silent room. my aunt is in her mid 80s, she sleeps 4 hours and she's healthy af. she's more active than most peeps here (including me), she does yoga, runs, uses her bike going to the store or the church, does gardening and all that shit.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Rennes have made contacts with the agent of Rugani, but his salary remains a huge obstacle. (France Football)

Juventus really like Houssem Aouar and could make their first offer to Lyon in the coming days: €60m. [Fichajes]

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Topcalcio24

Juventus centerforward situation
#1 looks to be suarez in pole, with a possible benzema move
Kean a possible option if option 1 doesn't work
Dzeko as good as out

Juventus want 25 mil for Romero from Atalanta

AC Milan may steal tonali out from under inters nose

Roma has declined an offer from arsenal for zaniolo

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Juventus are preparing their first formal offer to Olympique Lyonnais for midfielder Houssem Aouar, claim reports in France.

The 22-year-old talent is wanted by numerous clubs, including Arsenal and Manchester City, but Juve have been named as the favourites.

According to Footmercato, an official bid will be made by Juventus over the next few days.

However, Lyon are asking for €60m and it is very unlikely the Bianconeri will offer that much.

They will probably try to include several players as part of the exchange, or even a loan with option to buy arrangement.

During the 2019-20 season, Aouar contributed nine goals and 10 assists in 41 competitive games.

He provided assists in both Champions League clashes to eliminate Juventus, then two in the quarter-final win over Manchester City.
Will the rumors about Aouar to Juventus don't stop. In Spain Fichajes.com are telling that Juve will offer 60 mil. for him. according to what I read from you
Aulas asking price.
Would be fantastic if the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)